Wheels Up.........how many days till ?

Binlid

Thinking about packing ...........................just thinking. Start next weekend when see anything that needs washed, replaced etc. 

Just reminded myself to get the battery changed on my dive computer. 

Wheels up Durango tomorrow morning ( March 12th) at 7am for Denver.

Dgo to Denver 2 hours.  Denver to Tokyo 13 hours.  Tokyo to Bangkok 7 hours.  Taxi to Pattaya 1 1/2 hours.

I arrive Bkk just after midnight, gather luggage, out to taxi stand and arrive Pattaya around 2:30 am on. All in all it will be a 30 hour travel day.  Its a brutal day but worth every minute. I thinks its been 3 years since I last strolled down Walking Street 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

Well here I am in the Denver Airport.  I've got a 3 hour layover here and then off on a lovely 13 hour flight to Tokyo.  It's a great opportunity to catch up on all the movies that I didn't really want to watch in the first place. 

• Thumbs Up 2

22 hours ago, thumper63 said:

Wheels up Durango tomorrow morning ( March 12th) at 7am for Denver.

Dgo to Denver 2 hours.  Denver to Tokyo 13 hours.  Tokyo to Bangkok 7 hours.  Taxi to Pattaya 1 1/2 hours.

I arrive Bkk just after midnight, gather luggage, out to taxi stand and arrive Pattaya around 2:30 am on. All in all it will be a 30 hour travel day.  Its a brutal day but worth every minute. I thinks its been 3 years since I last strolled down Walking Street 

Have fun and a safe journey

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

5 for me too.

Just pre-ordered my on-board main meal and have gone for the Pollock, caraway sauce, oyster mushrooms and creamy crozets pasta.

• Like 1