How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Binlid

Wheels Up.........how many days till ?

Posted (edited)

On the way home to the airport and booked up again for next month, 26 days to go 😀

Promised myself last year  I wasn't gonna head over to Thailand every time I'm home from work, head over in July and that will be me again until nov/dec

Edited by JPK

36 days.  Looking for a break in Europe before then but not seeing any good deals.

8 hours ago, KWA said:

36 days.  Looking for a break in Europe before then but not seeing any good deals.

I've been looking also... I thought I'd take a look at Greece since I've never ventured there and Santorini looks lovely until you look at accommodation costs. 

Very nice but out of my price league. High season in Europe. 

12 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I am not sure when I will be fit to travel overseas but I doubt it will be on BA during the summer months.

https://www.express.co.uk/travel/articles/1142801/british-airways-flights-ba-pilot-strike-2019-balpa

Shit, thanks for that HD. I've booked with BA on August 1st, fucking tossers.

If the article is right it's unlikely to start before August 5th, thank goodness for me (I have no doubt it'll be a yes vote), but the disruption that would cause for the rest of August and holiday season doesn't bear thinking about. I remember a few years ago the same happened. Wankers.

10 hours ago, Aqualung said:

I've been looking also... I thought I'd take a look at Greece since I've never ventured there and Santorini looks lovely until you look at accommodation costs. 

Very nice but out of my price league. High season in Europe. 

Yes, especially at short notice.  I just started looking last week when a mate said he'd got a week off, and was shocked until I realised the schools break up next week up here.

Just booked up for another wee trip over in August, £525 with emirates with decent times. 

56 days till wheels up

25D8D06B-69E4-4BAA-8CF8-054FC3295470.jpeg

Would love to add something to this thread but unfortunately I can't.  Got a mate at Bangkok airport coming back to the UK in the early hours (01 July, not Mango time) on Emirates though...

6 months until have a full month!

But a wee trip to Spain before then.

I come back from Thailand having had enough these days, don't miss it or fancy going back nowhere near as much. 

Posted (edited)

Maybe September, but nothing sure.

Nothing that really motivates us, and nothing there that we don't have here.

My 2 kids are grown up, one working , one entering UNI, so no chance to spend a lot of time with them. And when they have holidays I prefer them to come here.

Second good reason of course would be to meet some of the B.M. around a beer....

Will put the subject.on the table with the Miss. If no Thailand maybe we'll head to HKG for a few days. Still plenty mates and colleagues there.

Both destination are 4 1/2 to 5h flying and tickets not really cheap.

Edited by Thai Spice

70 days to lift off . But beginning to regret booking it . Euro is sinking , numbers are down in Thailand. Think I be drinking alone 😭😭

• Like 1

Just checked the calendar for the first time in a while and I find that I have exactly 100 more days until wheels up......

70 days to lift off . But beginning to regret booking it . Euro is sinking , numbers are down in Thailand. Think I be drinking alone

Don’t listen to the doom mongers. Plenty of folks and girls here.
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1