Wheels Up.........how many days till ?

Binlid

21 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Glad to see this thread revived, but oh my, does it make me sad how much I miss Thailand. So many of us had plans in 2019-20 that were simply ruined, myself included 

Mate.... Most of us are in the same boat. Me and the leg iron haven't been able to re visit since May 2019.

Thats a long time for my wife to be parted from her mum as they are very close. 

Patience is a virtue if boring Eric. 

Hope you are well and doing OK my Canadian friend. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Bikerchris said:

22 days , Due to these Stop Oil dickheads my new job been delayed until Jan , got told other day No cover work over xmas , so within the hour  ,booked my flight and condo :-). Happy days 

Bunch of fuckin middle upper class morons they are,names like jesse,morgan,anthee,indigo,marcus,,how did they get to their locations the stupid hypocritical fucks,if this was 10  working class lads/girls blockin a road with stupid banners,the cops would be hitting them with batons and arresting them,not walking by the sides of them,who left the gate open at the c**t farm.

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Bunch of fuckin middle upper class morons they are,names like jesse,morgan,anthee,indigo,marcus,,how did they get to their locations the stupid hypocritical fucks,if this was 10  working class lads/girls blockin a road with stupid banners,the cops would be hitting them with batons and arresting them,not walking by the sides of them,who left the gate open at the c**t farm.

please note that while you are right, IMHO, this isnt a political thread.  you might want to jin the politics club to expand on this.   we arent moving your post but will if it detracts from the thread with similar content  thanks

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Painter said:

Where ya off to this time, larry?

Taking the train up to the Poipet border. May go from there to Siam reap and on to PP. Or may just spend a couple nights at the border checking out those two massive markets up there. Don't have to be any place at any specific time so I'll just kind of take it as it comes. I may have to borrow some money the train ride 6 1/2 hours from Bangkok to the Border is 48 baht 😊😊

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

untitled.png

In 116 days, this will be our first trip back in 4 years. I am beginning to have serious doubts about our travel plans, our Thai Airways flight arrives at 6am on 11th April and I have booked us on a 9.55am Air Asia flight from Don Mueng to Loei. I have a taxi booked which should take about 50 mins on a normal day but this will be during the Songkran exodus, if we get away from Swampy by 7am and the traffic is not to bad.....No problem. But what if our flight from London is delayed a half hour and the roads are very busy? toying with the idea of changing to the afternoon flight to Loei. Your thoughts appreciated.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Binlid said:

untitled.png

In 116 days, this will be our first trip back in 4 years. I am beginning to have serious doubts about our travel plans, our Thai Airways flight arrives at 6am on 11th April and I have booked us on a 9.55am Air Asia flight from Don Mueng to Loei. I have a taxi booked which should take about 50 mins on a normal day but this will be during the Songkran exodus, if we get away from Swampy by 7am and the traffic is not to bad.....No problem. But what if our flight from London is delayed a half hour and the roads are very busy? toying with the idea of changing to the afternoon flight to Loei. Your thoughts appreciated.

My attitude is to never put stress into a journey if it can be avoided. Change to the afternoon flight and stop worrying mate.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

untitled.png in 70 days

Will go straight to the wife's place for 4 days over Songkran and then flying down to Krabi for 10 days, we will be taking the wife's brother, wife and 2 sons with us for 4 nights, it will be their first time flying.

Staying at the L resort in Ao Nang https://www.thelresort.com/

We will be then going to Pattaya for 10 nights and staying at one of Dance watchers apartments in View Talay6

viewtalay6-room25-963-07.jpg

viewtalay6-room25-963-13.jpg

viewtalay6-room25-963-15.jpg

viewtalay6-room25-963-03.jpg

viewtalay6-room25-963-21.jpg

viewtalay6-room25-963-25.jpg

viewtalay6-room25-963-20.jpg

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Binlid said:

untitled.png in 70 days

Will go straight to the wife's place for 4 days over Songkran and then flying down to Krabi for 10 days, we will be taking the wife's brother, wife and 2 sons with us for 4 nights, it will be their first time flying.

Staying at the L resort in Ao Nang https://www.thelresort.com/

We will be then going to Pattaya for 10 nights and staying at one of Dance watchers apartments in View Talay6

viewtalay6-room25-963-07.jpg

viewtalay6-room25-963-13.jpg

viewtalay6-room25-963-15.jpg

viewtalay6-room25-963-03.jpg

viewtalay6-room25-963-21.jpg

viewtalay6-room25-963-25.jpg

viewtalay6-room25-963-20.jpg

What is this Dancewatchers Gazza, is it a company you have used before?