Wheels Up.........how many days till ?

Binlid

2 hours ago, john luke said:

The last four weeks always pass the quickest.  

We must live in different time dimensions. The last week takes forever especially the day before departure. Then the hours just before leaving the house go from snail to warp speed as I find myself leaving with four bags wondering what I've forgotten but thinking wallet, phone, cards and money nothing else really matters.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

We must live in different time dimensions. The last week takes forever especially the day before departure. Then the hours just before leaving the house go from snail to warp speed as I find myself leaving with four bags wondering what I've forgotten but thinking wallet, phone, cards and money nothing else really matters.

Passport?

11 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Im the same all the way to the airport thinking what have i forgotten

Just checked there, its getting closer 😀 Land at 12.05pm, hopefully in my condo for 1.30ish. Get myself showered and changed and a stroll down into lolitas or kasalong on the way to hanrahans. Ill be on my first beer for 3pm 😀

IMG_4276.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JPK said:

Just checked there, its getting closer 😀 Land at 12.05pm, hopefully in my condo for 1.30ish. Get myself showered and changed and a stroll down into lolitas or kasalong on the way to hanrahans. Ill be on my first beer for 3pm 😀

IMG_4276.jpg

I flew Emirates this time through Dubai.  I was a little disappointed as they changed the plane for the DBX to BKK from and A380 to  a 777.  That said flight was Ok and I slept most of the time I was not having meals and drinks.