Visa on arrival

Nightcrawler

19 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Agree they seem to rush stories to try being first only to have to in some cases retract them

That is true, but they usually fact check quite well, especially whilst Tim Newton was running the ship.

Now he has moved on, so who knows!

I am confused.

Those countries that presently get 30 days visa exempt will now be stamped in for 45 days with the ability to extend for 30 days giving total 75 days instead of 60 days.

Where are the sources for any different interpretation otherwise what's the point of the change or was the original source just a rumour.

6 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

I am confused.

Those countries that presently get 30 days visa exempt will now be stamped in for 45 days with the ability to extend for 30 days giving total 75 days instead of 60 days.

Where are the sources for any different interpretation otherwise what's the point of the change or was the original source just a rumour.

It looks like the 30 day visa exempt is going to be lengthened to 45 for a period of time to encourage tourism. Exactly how it works is not clear yet. 

I threw a spanner in the works because of the incorrect info given by The Thaiger news channel.

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 1