Sunday Roast Option

Evil Penevil

4 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

used to be the Sunday roast was free if you had a high-enough tab.  

Evil

That was pretty much the same for all of their daily feeds. Can't remember how large your bin had to be but the food was always good. A few drinks and a chase around the bed with a lady always covered it.

• Great Info 1

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

That was pretty much the same for all of their daily feeds. Can't remember how large your bin had to be but the food was always good. A few drinks and a chase around the bed with a lady always covered it.

I read elsewhere the minimum is either 1,100 or 1,000 baht.  The price of the dinner is otherwise 395 baht.

Evil

• Like 2

7 hours ago, nadia said:

the marquee bar on buckhow does a great roast for 100 baht big eaters may want to order 2 choice of chicken,pork.or beef

According to its Facebook page, the Marquee has raised the price to 120 baht.  Roast dinners are available now on Wednesdays as well as Sundays

.  295858643_744130446817520_8010643547843162994_n.jpg

PreCovid the Marquee was doing about 200 roast dinner covers every Sunday and and they were always sold out by early evening.  I had the roast chicken dinner quite a few times and was always happy with it.  I didn't much care for the beef or pork variations- industrial block meat-  but you can't expect too much for what was then 100 baht.  Chicken was fine, though, and a big enough portion for me.

Evil

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

20 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

According to its Facebook page, the Marquee has raised the price to 120 baht.  Roast dinners are available now on Wednesdays as well as Sundays

.  295858643_744130446817520_8010643547843162994_n.jpg

PreCovid the Marquee was doing about 200 roast dinner covers every Sunday and and they were always sold out by early evening.  I had the roast chicken dinner quite a few times and was always happy with it.  I didn't much care for the beef or pork variations- industrial block meat-  but you can't expect too much for what was then 100 baht.  Chicken was fine, though, and a big enough portion for me.

Evil

Yes, if the fayre is decent and at that scale, plus wet sales it’s a good business model - good for bar good for customers 

• Thumbs Up 1