Mongering package

Yesitisdakid

Apparently the owners have realised not the smartest thing to do advertising prostitution ( we don't need Mangosteen for definitions). It's still illegal in Thailand. Plus importing Uzbeks ...owners saying they've been hacked usual excuses.

Gave me a great giggle when I first saw it ...... 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Apparently the owners have realised not the smartest thing to do advertising prostitution ( we don't need Mangosteen for definitions). It's still illegal in Thailand. Plus importing Uzbeks ...owners saying they've been hacked usual excuses.

and a slight Chubb on no doubt 😎

Up the Arsenal 

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

I bet there is a guy in a Mumbai airport stall at this moment, dick in one hand, calculator in the other.

Wondering if him and his gang of pot bellied fatties  can get cheaper prices if they go for 1 Uzbek for 2 nights - 1 foot massage - 1 night for 6 hours instead of 12 hours and 1 free beer a day with 3 straws ....etc etc ....

"What is you best price sahib ??" .....

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, fforest said:

I shudder to imagine the grade D Uzbekistan women they got lined up for this special offer....

Pop in to Galaxy night club and go upstairs and push your way past Vijay and the Delhi big belly boys .....

loads of Uzbeks and Tartars , and 'stans ....... Grade Ds downwards ...

• Great Info 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Pop in to Galaxy night club and go upstairs and push your way past Vijay and the Delhi big belly boys .....

loads of Uzbeks and Tartars , and 'stans ....... Grade Ds downwards ...

Seems to be an excellent place to stay away from.

• Thumbs Up 1