AIS data packages

Bazle

Someone might find this useful:
https://www-one2callonline-com.translate.goog/ais-เน็ตเต็มสปีด/?_x_tr_sl=th&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

It has all the codes to enable you to buy whatever package you want without going to an AIS shop, assuming you have an AIS SIM and sufficient credit.

I top up my phone before arriving in Thailand, and then dial the code whilst the plane is standing on the tarmac at Swampy. Saves a lot of hassle.

Edited by Bazle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's useful, thanks.

I used to have data access on my phone from AIS, it cost around 250 Baht/month. Then after about a year or 18 months, even though there was plenty of credit on my phone, they kept on cutting the data off. I went to one of the Telewiz shops to get it reconnected a few times but it inevitably got cut off a month of two later, so I just gave up on them. I have WiFi at home anyway and don't really use much data when I'm out, plus more and more places have free WiFi, so when I feel the need I just dial *777*210# and get access for 24 hours for 16 or 18 Baht.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toy Boy said:

... when I feel the need I just dial *777*210# and get access for 24 hours for 16 or 18 Baht.

Thanks. I've made a note of that.

Have you used that code recently? The code I was using for 30 days access has changed.

8 hours ago, Bazle said:

I top up my phone before arriving in Thailand, and then dial the code whilst the plane is standing on the tarmac at Swampy. Saves a lot of hassle.

Yep. The app is worthwhile downloading as well IMO.

Edited by Zeb

21 hours ago, Bazle said:

Thanks. I've made a note of that.

Have you used that code recently? The code I was using for 30 days access has changed.

I'm in the UK at the moment, will be heading back to Pattaya next week. I last used that number back in late August, not long before I left Thailand to come back here. As with the list you provided, they have different numbers for things like different speeds and data allowances, I think the *777# number is the cheap Charlie option for 24 hours, slowest speed and smallest data allowance, I've been using it for donkey's years. Bah, humbug!

• Like 1