GoGo bars entrance signs

Nightcrawler

I noticed at several GoGo bars that in addition to the normal signs regarding weapons  age of entrants and No Photos  etc, that there was an additional sign stating "No Bar Owners allowed"

I am guessing that these maybe relating to "poaching" of staff, as I could think of no other reason. 

Is that correct?

• Great Info 1

12 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I noticed at several GoGo bars that in addition to the normal signs regarding weapons  age of entrants and No Photos  etc, that there was an additional sign stating "No Bar Owners allowed"

I am guessing that these maybe relating to "poaching" of staff, as I could think of no other reason. 

Is that correct?

I would imagine so, fierce competition right now for young hot girls methinks. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

Is that correct?

Well a GoGo bar is custom made for staff poaching.....

Order a drink look over all the girls, call over the picks of the litter buy them a drink...Offer them a 50% raise is salary....And be back in your bar with-in one hour....

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

I would imagine so, fierce competition right now for young hot girls methinks. 

A well known Sarf London ex-bar owner told me few months back that a girl came in got a job dancing etc for a week and then poached lots of his staff for a new Ungentlemanly Club in Soi Pothole.

Dog eat dog as they say in North Korea .....

• Great Info 3