how did u get in thai asain grils at a early age

thunder367

for me where i lived in uk fleetwood there was not really any asain or similiar grils around u had the local chinese takeaways but hardly saw the kids at all if they had any.only time i got to meet or see any was tv then when i went to local college for classes then u saw a lot more.but it was near impossible to talk to then at all.they either shy away or just ignore u.so never ever got the chance to date any either in uk at all.even on vists to london u saw loads about but it was not easy to chat or even date any when u did meet them.only till i vist thailand was the first time i got to meet and have fun with asian women at all.

so did anyone else have any look in their early years before u came to thailand

Ffs all the old Fleetwood boys..Mad as a box of frogs used to know a few scaffolders from up there .

For me no truthfully I thought I'd end up with all the Western birds on holiday there at the Full Moon in Koh Panghan, Samui and Phuket too lol

I was early 30s and still going clubbing at home and in Ibiza / Ayia Napa .

That lasted all of one night 🙈🤣🤣🤣

Edited by roomark

How?

Even though I grew up in a small Dorset Village there were a couple of options..

- The most obvious was the plethora of International schools in Bournemouth. The Asian girls looked so different down the beach so I'd cycle there most days to have a letch!

- Another opportunity was the Girl Guides camping in farmers fields during school Summer holidays. Some girls came from more metropolitan towns with greater ethnic variety and were well up for a bit of rough and tumble in the fields. 

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1

An Asian girl in white, middle class America was a rarity. However one family had adopted a Korean girl that I was friends with in HS. Had a chance at a party to spend some alone time with her that only went as far as heavy petting, but I do have fond memories of how sensitive certain parts of her anatomy were. Ah, sweet memories of youth.

• Thumbs Up 1

I enjoyed yoko onos singing so much,so wondered what the sex would be like

:)

Had a gf in secondary school,she was white falalng but looked kinda weird with chinese type eyes,even stranger when i got on a flight to malaga from aberdeen few months back she was on it,massive now,but still recognized those eyes,hadnt seen her in over 35 years.

• Surprised 1

I dunno, even from an early adolescent age I was captivated by what I considered to be "exotic" women, i.e. anything besides the local white and native girls - probably because we were quite an isolated, more frontier-type community then. I have always been fascinated by the Asian, black and East Indian types and have been trying to make up for it ever since -  love to try something different. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

I dunno, even from an early adolescent age I was captivated by what I considered to be "exotic" women, i.e. anything besides the local white and native girls - probably because we were quite an isolated, more frontier-type community then. I have always been fascinated by the Asian, black and East Indian types and have been trying to make up for it ever since -  love to try something different. 

I'm right there with you MPR, couldn't of put it better myself mate.......

• Thumbs Up 2

Despite visiting Thailand regularly since 1991 , I don't think I really have a thing for Asian women ... did go with a British Indian girl on an 18-30 holiday in Corfu .. but I prefer Latin women ( suntans , fantastic arses and are more sensual )  and have also visited Brazil six times ...

for me the thing about Thailand is the nightlife and how open , easy and safe it is ... there is no where else I've been to that like it 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

13 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

for me the thing about Thailand is the nightlife and how open , easy and safe it is ... there is no where else I've been to that like it 

Couldn't agree more 

You can stagger back to your hotel pretty safe 

• Like 4

Basically got involved in Thailand as a couple of mate's were married to Thais.

No experience of SEA girls before my first trip, though did have a mixed race girlfriend for seven years, also had a girlfriend of Indian heritage for a few months as well.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Asian grils? China grills used to be fairly popular here, but in the past 30 years have seen increased competition from middle eastern grills. Good places to buy a burger or some spring rolls. But they aren't run by thais. They are usually owned by chinese or vietnamese immigrants or war refugees. Some thais usually work in massage shops or brothels here. Pinays get here as au pairs, so they are aren't working in grills.

Ok I misunderstood the topic - sorry for the thread f**k

• Haha 3

"I enjoyed yoko onos singing so much,so wondered what the sex would be like"

555555555555555555   Good one.

Developing an interest in SE Asia (particularly Thailand) really did not have much to do with the nature of the ladies. There are various types all across the World. There is no real pull to one type over any other for me.

I think my interest in SE Asia actually came at a very young age. It was because I would watch the news religiously during the Vietnam War. I saw the names of the people, the cities, the towns, the geography, even the politics at a young age. Over the years I developed a keen interest and my travels and lifestyle choices have enabled me to actually relocate here. I still have a great deal to learn and explore.

Watched these guys for years.......

My very first girlfriend ( all of three weeks ) was ethnically Chinese but spoke like a true cockney. I stopped seeing her because my "mates" made fun of me. Shortly afterwards one of them asked me if I was still seeing the "Chinky" girl to which I said that "No I packed her in!" to which he replied "Why? She was gorgeous?"

Bastards!

My second girlfriend packed me in after two weeks. She lived in Golders Green, a large Jewish community, and her orthodox Father had forbidden her to see me as I was (nominally) C of E.

Bastard!

Great tits, as I recall. 😄

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Glasseye said:

"I enjoyed yoko onos singing so much,so wondered what the sex would be like"

555555555555555555   Good one.

Developing an interest in SE Asia (particularly Thailand) really did not have much to do with the nature of the ladies. There are various types all across the World. There is no real pull to one type over any other for me.

I think my interest in SE Asia actually came at a very young age. It was because I would watch the news religiously during the Vietnam War. I saw the names of the people, the cities, the towns, the geography, even the politics at a young age. Over the years I developed a keen interest and my travels and lifestyle choices have enabled me to actually relocate here. I still have a great deal to learn and explore.

Watched these guys for years.......

Glad someone got it 😆 must have gave Lennon and producers some earache.555

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/11/2022 at 2:30 PM, Jambo said:

My very first girlfriend ( all of three weeks ) was ethnically Chinese but spoke like a true cockney. I stopped seeing her because my "mates" made fun of me. Shortly afterwards one of them asked me if I was still seeing the "Chinky" girl to which I said that "No I packed her in!" to which he replied "Why? She was gorgeous?"

Bastards!

My second girlfriend packed me in after two weeks. She lived in Golders Green, a large Jewish community, and her orthodox Father had forbidden her to see me as I was (nominally) C of E.

Bastard!

Great tits, as I recall. 😄

"Packed me in"      Ha. Never heard that expression before.       :default_evil:

• Haha 2

On 10/10/2022 at 9:00 AM, Phantom51red said:

I enjoyed yoko onos singing so much,so wondered what the sex would be like

🙂

Had a gf in secondary school,she was white falalng but looked kinda weird with chinese type eyes,even stranger when i got on a flight to malaga from aberdeen few months back she was on it,massive now,but still recognized those eyes,hadnt seen her in over 35 years.

has to be asked.. did u bang it for old times sake?

• Haha 1