Electric Bicycle

Glasseye

24 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

It might look a little gay but at this age I really don't give a shit.

I don't think an electric bicycle is tremendously gay, if at all. But have you got any ultra-gay add-ons

1. Do you drink wine?

2. Bum bag?

3. Using an umbrella rather than getting totally soaked?

4. Crying while watching movies, reading books or just coz feeling "emotional"?

6. Kissing dogs (except where "dogs" is a term for low-life girls in which case give your self +1)

7. Moustache?

Pedalling won't do you any harm during non-gay moments.

Edited by Zambo
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Zambo said:

I don't think an electric bicycle is tremendously gay, if at all. But have you got any ultra-gay add-ons

1. Do you drink wine?

2. Bum bag?

3. Using an umbrella rather than getting totally soaked?

4. Crying while watching movies, reading books or just coz feeling "emotional"?

6. Kissing dogs (except where "dogs" is a term for low-life girls in which case give your self +1)

7. Moustache?

Pedalling won't do you any harm during non-gay moments.

lol

The basket on the front makes it look a little sensitive.... Nothing else.

9 hours ago, Glasseye said:

I probably will be getting one in December. Will use it on low travelled roads to get down to the local shopping area for groceries and stuff. 

The one I am looking at has a rack on the back, and a basket on the front. Along with my backpack I will be able to make some decent size hauls with it.

It might look a little gay but at this age I really don't give a shit.

If you’re worried about it looking gay, maybe get a different seat.F37450A6-5066-4170-A64E-03A0A6F06CDD.jpeg

• Haha 4

I think e-bikes are great. Seeing more and more of them on the road.

If you have knee and/or hip problems they're also great PT for range of motion exercise. With the variable pedal assist you can dial in as much or as little assistance as you need to reduce the pressure on the joints.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I think e-bikes are great. Seeing more and more of them on the road.

If you have knee and/or hip problems they're also great PT for range of motion exercise. With the variable pedal assist you can dial in as much or as little assistance as you need to reduce the pressure on the joints.

That is exactly why I am seriously thinking of getting one although I will probably wait this forthcoming winter out.

I used to cycle every day and I really miss doing so now but my left hip and knee make that impractical with a conventional cycle.

I have some concerns about the number of reports I have read about people falling off e-cycles. I wonder if that is due to the extra weight of such cycles or were they inexperienced of cycling in general?

There have also apparently been a number of references to the batteries bursting into flames whilst on charge.