noi still out about

thunder367

4 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Well over 10 is right…..I started posting regularly on Secrets in 2008, I forget who started the topic but it was very popular……and raunchy. Seems like a gal who truly enjoys her work. That other dark FL was a sadder story if I recall

PA has a long running topic on Noi as well. First post was Feb 2013. Most recent post was last Tuesday noting it was her 42nd b'day.

• Great Info 1

3 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Now I kind of remember the BM who posted that thread, wasn’t it a name that didn’t make sense, like wddymhman or some shite???

Wdwyman is an expat friend here in patts. An elderly chap, who in his words "hasnt given in to being old", he can run rings round many half his age.

From a conversation with him last week I seem to remember him saying noi was playing happy families with a very long time customer...

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1

15 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Now I kind of remember the BM who posted that thread, wasn’t it a name that didn’t make sense, like wddymhman or some shite???

Good memory mate, it was the wdwyman that Painter mentioned above. Superb thread with every graphic detail posible. Lol

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Well over 10 is right…..I started posting regularly on Secrets in 2008, I forget who started the topic but it was very popular……and raunchy. Seems like a gal who truly enjoys her work. That other dark FL was a sadder story if I recall

Was that the one who usually hung around the Beach Rd opposite the Starbucks, around Soi 13 or very close by there? Forgot her name if the one I'm thinking about, but skin dark enough to be mistaken for African. There was a thread about her on the old Secrets board that ran for a bit.

I was tempted once but at the time she had some blotches on her face and I wasn't sure if she was totally healthy or not. I passed.

Maybe her name was "Na"?

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Was that the one who usually hung around the Beach Rd opposite the Starbucks, around Soi 13 or very close by there? Forgot her name if the one I'm thinking about, but skin dark enough to be mistaken for African. There was a thread about her on the old Secrets board that ran for a bit.

I was tempted once but at the time she had some blotches on her face and I wasn't sure if she was totally healthy or not. I passed.

Maybe her name was "Na"?

Na sounds very familiar to me too!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Maybe her name was "Na"?

Na yes there are still few videos of her online, she had no issues with that, free advertising!

But yeah, it was speculated she either had HIV or Kaposi’s sarcoma, or both. Heard she was a great provider, just always in debt and I guess never landed that big foreign gravy train 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

last 3 days she sent me soem 3 min videos being very naughty with her fingers in one and squirting then next one with toys in her arse and using double ender in her pussi she squirted big time,would share them here but i think ill get booted from here so ill keep them to myself.but looks like she really enjoys what she does

• Like 1