bkk to man to bkk flights 2023

thunder367

9 hours ago, thunder367 said:

https://aviationsourcenews.com/analysis/manchester-airport-set-to-receive-new-international-carriers/

well looks like thai airways will be flying from manchester uk next year on boeing 777-300er or airbus a350-900s long hauls flight direct

I was looking at flying out from MAN end March and noticed Thai Airways were flying via Arlanda Stockholm.

Haven't booked yet I'm after 4 flights and at 1k ish a pop it's not so cheap anymore for any airline.

13 minutes ago, roomark said:

I was looking at flying out from MAN end March and noticed Thai Airways were flying via Arlanda Stockholm.

Haven't booked yet I'm after 4 flights and at 1k ish a pop it's not so cheap anymore for any airline.

Looking for flights for next Aug. Austrian airlines are coming out at a reasonable price (from LHR) but their reviews are shite so I’m hesitant to click the button. Qatar seem a safer bet but they are ~900 ish 🥴

• Great Info 1

7 hours ago, roomark said:

28th March out of Copenhagen Roo. Not a bad price considering. 

Screenshot_20221109_152145_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Looking for flights for next Aug. Austrian airlines are coming out at a reasonable price (from LHR) but their reviews are shite so I’m hesitant to click the button. Qatar seem a safer bet but they are ~900 ish 🥴

im flying qatar in 6 weeks for xmas. and just had a confirmation that they have the A380 on the doha - bkk - doha route.so i booked the upper deck on ecomony for it

Edited by thunder367
  • Like 1