Jump to content

BOARD OFFLINE MONDAY


tommy dee
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 11/23/2022 at 11:14 AM, Tourist Thai said:

sorry about Mondays posts being lost, it shouldnt have happened, but the coder decided to go back to the same backup again to fix an issue

Bryan

If a visitor had an opportunity to visit one bar in Pattaya on 17 Dec 2022 which bar would that be? 

This particular traveler has a bit of a family orientated schedule and needs to plan well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Zambo said:

If a visitor had an opportunity to visit one bar in Pattaya on 17 Dec 2022 which bar would that be? 

This particular traveler has a bit of a family orientated schedule and needs to plan well.

More info required, what does that chap like, an open beer bar type place or maybe a nightclub environment, a go-go bar perhaps or maybe an all-on experience such as a soapie ????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

More info required, what does that chap like, an open beer bar type place or maybe a nightclub environment, a go-go bar perhaps or maybe an all-on experience such as a soapie ????

1. Open bar sounds good

2. Pattaya Soi6 type, gogo or bar beer all ok

3. Interesting and interested stsff always a good sign

4. Fun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Zambo said:

If a visitor had an opportunity to visit one bar in Pattaya on 17 Dec 2022 which bar would that be? 

This particular traveler has a bit of a family orientated schedule and needs to plan well.

Upstairs at Kink , get a front row seat and buy some drinks , let the fun commence 

  • Great Info 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Upstairs at Kink , get a front row seat and buy some drinks , let the fun commence 

"upstairs" immediately makes me think no. But i will investigate further. Cirrently thinking either spidergirls soi6, TQ beach road.(my first love from 1992) or Le Pub (never been there)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...