Areas to stay in Hua Hin

Stillearly

16 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Been passed there many times as I used to go over the hill from 88 but I would say for the majority, it is really too far out for a single guy. Maybe a family or couple but really is quite a trek for a guy looking for action even if the place is fantastic..

Well....a 20 minute drive for me is not really all that bad. Now if I was single and picked up a gal for an LT back in the day, part of the fun for me would be when we were in the back of the taxi both buzzed......and she was fondling my "dingleberries" before we get to the room. 

Maybe I'm just different LOL! 

6 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Well....a 20 minute drive for me is not really all that bad. Now if I was single and picked up a gal for an LT back in the day, part of the fun for me would be when we were in the back of the taxi both buzzed......and she was fondling my "dingleberries" before we get to the room. 

You are different mate lol

10 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Sounds completely normal to me mate......

• Haha 1