Decent farang breakfast Chiang Mai

Anwar Sadat

3 hours ago, Anwar Sadat said:

Never found a decent breakfast. Where's your favourite ?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Chiang Mai Breakfast World. German Restaurant with a great Western breakfast menu. We had some great breakfasts there. Not cheap but very good Western breakfasts. I ate a lot of breakfasts there. We did have a bear of a time finding it. Chiang Mai has all these twisty little sois. But I’m very glad we persevered. 

Between there for breakfast, and all the night markets for dinner, we ate very well there. I miss Chiang Mai.

Chiang Mai Breakfast World
24/1 Mun Mueang Rd, Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200
053 278 209
https://goo.gl/maps/WfVAgy6q5F62

Edited by drifter

Chiang Mai Breakfast World. German Restaurant with a great Western breakfast menu. We had some great breakfasts there. Not cheap but very good Western breakfasts. I ate a lot of breakfasts there. We did have a bear of a time finding it. Chiang Mai has all these twisty little sois. But I’m very glad we persevered. 

Between there for breakfast, and all the night markets for dinner, we ate very well there. I miss Chiang Mai.

Chiang Mai Breakfast World
24/1 Mun Mueang Rd, Si Phum, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200
053 278 209
https://goo.gl/maps/WfVAgy6q5F62
Thanks for that recommendation. I tried there a couple of years ago. It was very good, expensive but it was a lovely surrounding.
However called there earlier this year and it was rubbish.

8 hours ago, Anwar Sadat said:

Thanks for that recommendation. I tried there a couple of years ago. It was very good, expensive but it was a lovely surrounding.
However called there earlier this year and it was rubbish.

Damn. We were there in December of last year. Maybe you just hit an off day. I’ll give it a shot next time I’m back anyway. I’ve got a lot more places to go first.

Living the dream.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You were right about that buffet. It’s 130 baht and very good. I’ve been going most mornings. It’s maybe a 10 minute walk from my hotel. 

Thanks for the tip. This is the whole reason I’m here. The sharing of useful information. 

Edited by drifter
  • Like 1

You were right about that buffet. It’s 130 baht and very good. I’ve been going most mornings. It’s maybe a 10 minute walk from my hotel. 

Thanks for the tip. This is the whole reason I’m here. The sharing of useful information. 
Glad you liked it. It's correct the board is for sharing information.
Some loons on here wanted me to share photos of my girlfriend. They have probably never eaten in Thailand.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Anwar Sadat said:

Glad you liked it. It's correct the board is for sharing information.
Some loons on here wanted me to share photos of my girlfriend. They have probably never eaten in Thailand.

Settle down Ronnie! 😉

• 2 years later...
6 minutes ago, jonwilly said:

Sausage King has the best breakfast in Chiang Mai.

Not in town but by far and away the best.

john

Any link?

Love Chiang Mai and might be on my list of places to visit again when the country opens up for travel, always looking for a good breakfast.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I dont normally have much of a breakfast, but the best breakfast we ever had was the buffet in the Marriot Hotel It is open to non-guest (well it was) and it wasnt cheap - but it was fantastic - we didnt eat much for the rest of that day.

Best value decent breakfast was at the Chiang Mai Expats club.  If I recall 40 baht once a month and not bad - only problem being the wanker yank members.  Find a table with some Aussies Kiwis or even Poms and all is good - but stay away from the 'Amway like' Yanks - always effin selling something, someone or themselves. 

• Haha 2