Thailand-247 In The News

forcebwithu

56 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I am sure are right about that. A little free marketing now and then is not a bad thing and the article is pretty accurate. Whether they will become regular posters or not we will have to wait and see. The Forum is ticking over quite nicely at the moment. 

I reckon we have all done pretty well for a forum which is now 3 years old and it's a friendly and informative community. May it long continue 

Will the forum be making some minor adjustments to adapt to the shifting demographics? Or no noticeable shift expected?

I'm glad the article makes clear that Thailand-247 has no connection whatsoever with the Facebook group Pattaya 247.  The "247" in both names is merely an unfortunate coincidence.

Note: Thailand 24/7 has zero affiliation, ownership, or otherwise whatsoever with Pattaya 24/7 or similar social groups both present and former, and is their own entity.

I've recommended Thailand-247 to a number of my friends, but several replied they wanted nothing to do with it.  One said it was full of crazy anti-Jewish and anti-Israel conspiracy nonsense and another said it was poorly moderated with trolls given free play to flame any post.

It turned out they were confusing Thailand-247 with Pattaya 247.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Like 3
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

I'm glad the article makes clear that Thailand-247 has no connection whatsoever with the Facebook group Pattaya 247.  The "247" in both names is merely an unfortunate coincidence.

Note: Thailand 24/7 has zero affiliation, ownership, or otherwise whatsoever with Pattaya 24/7 or similar social groups both present and former, and is their own entity.

I've recommended Thailand-247 to a number of my friends, but several replied they wanted nothing to do with it.  One said it was full of crazy anti-Jewish and anti-Israel conspiracy nonsense and another said it was poorly moderated with trolls given free play to flame any post.

It turned out they were confusing Thailand-247 with Pattaya 247.

Evil

When I refer to a Thailand forum I often only use the second half of its logo 

Addict’s , Talk , Live , 24/7  it’s a good point thanks for pointing it out,

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lantern said:

Pretty sure you are correct. I seem to recall reading it a few years ago.

About a year and half ago. Screenshot of a TPN post from PA. Even though the post is from 2021, the link in the post takes you to the current article, so looks like they just changed the PR news date, but none of the text.

Normally wouldn't do screenshots such as this from another forum, but since 247 and PA are under the same ownership umbrella so figured it would be ok.

image.png

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 2