Home Appliances

Glasseye

The age of the tech world reigns. Bots taking over, high tech bullshit flushing your money down the shitter. Phone bots, OTP's, "security" verifications, unavailable human contact for problem resolution, lying corporations, corruptible information and records systems, inept/incompetent legal representatives or recourse options ,worthless warranties and service contracts, on and on and on.

Crock of shit, all of it.

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

The age of the tech world reigns.

I am considering buying a Smart Phone purely for my one month holiday to UK because I'm concerned just having a paper copy of my vaccination record will be a problem. Also for the "Thai Pass" if it is reintroduced, including my Health Insurance.

I don't want one and don't need one for my day to day life here... Apart from taking pictures of food of course!!!!!

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I am considering buying a Smart Phone purely for my one month holiday to UK because I'm concerned just having a paper copy of my vaccination record will be a problem. Also for the "Thai Pass" if it is reintroduced, including my Health Insurance.

I don't want one and don't need one for my day to day life here... Apart from taking pictures of food of course!!!!!

Well, at least nowadays you can find some decent quality smart phones. I have a Samsung A03 which was around $100, works beautifully.

• Like 1