Business opportunity....

Painter

• 9 months later...

That certainly is a "special price". 🤣🤣🤣

On the subject, does anyone know the average land value in and around Pattaya these days?.

When the former Penthouse is up for a fairly sizeable sum of 220 Million, it makes one wonder where they get these figures from.

I suspect there's an element of "chancer" about these kind of deals.

13 hours ago, Butch said:

🤣🤣🤣

When the former Penthouse is up for a fairly sizeable sum of 220 Million, it makes one wonder where they get these figures from.

Spent a few weekends in there on trips down from BKK in the late 90s. Catch a meter taxi in Bangkok after work on Friday and get to the Penthouse for 1000Baht, back to BKK for 800Baht if I'm not wrong. Again if my memory serves me well those were the days of Pattayaland 2. But after checking in my first stop would be TQ. Always had a great breakfast in Penthouse before grabbing a taxi home on Sunday afternoon.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/29/2023 at 10:14 AM, Zambo said:

Spent a few weekends in there on trips down from BKK in the late 90s. Catch a meter taxi in Bangkok after work on Friday and get to the Penthouse for 1000Baht, back to BKK for 800Baht if I'm not wrong. Again if my memory serves me well those were the days of Pattayaland 2. But after checking in my first stop would be TQ. Always had a great breakfast in Penthouse before grabbing a taxi home on Sunday afternoon.

I have had some great afternoons at TQ.    One of the drunkest days I've ever had was spent in there. Crawled down Soi 13 back to my room. Glorious day that was. 

• Like 1