Fast Track Service

Stillearly

5 hours ago, Stillearly said:

From Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya in a Camry (1,600) + Fast Track = 2,700 Baht total ... Not too bad..

EDIT = I have sent them an email to see if they arrange Lounge access too....

Edited by Derek Dangleberries

18 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

From Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya in a Camry (1,600) + Fast Track = 2,700 Baht total ... Not too bad..

EDIT = I have sent them an email to see if they arrange Lounge access too....

I recommend Nam's Taxi. All lady drivers that are, IMHO, better drivers than a lot of men I've seen behind the wheel. A Camry or equivalent is 1,200.

https://www.namstaxiladydrivers.com/

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I recommend Nam's Taxi. All lady drivers that are, IMHO, better drivers than a lot of men I've seen behind the wheel. A Camry or equivalent is 1,200.

https://www.namstaxiladydrivers.com/

Thanks mate. Yep totally agree that the cheapest would be Nam's plus Fast Track...I was just considering everything under one payment ( just to pass the time of day really!)

• 3 months later...

I am returning to the UK next week, should be ok but its going to be a bit tight for time so I am thinking about buying a fast track through departures (no checked bags). Anyone done this recently??

1 hour ago, Smiler said:

I am returning to the UK next week, should be ok but its going to be a bit tight for time so I am thinking about buying a fast track through departures (no checked bags). Anyone done this recently??

Not in London, but have occasionally done it in Birmingham when it’s busy, it certainly worth a few quid when time is tight or you simply can’t be arsed in the big main queue.

20 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Not in London, but have occasionally done it in Birmingham when it’s busy, it certainly worth a few quid when time is tight or you simply can’t be arsed in the big main queue.

Think he means in Bangkok ... I had no idea there was such a service in the U.K. though  

1 hour ago, Smiler said:

@Lemondropkid used it a month or so ago , iirc he was impressed with the service 

• Thumbs Up 1

The flight from Udon lands at Swampy 09:50 (hopefully 😳) that’s 3 hours before TG whatever departs for London at 12:50.

I can do the online check-in and will only have carry on bags so in theory there should be enough time but……..

• Like 1