Where I won't be, on 1st July............

Painter

13 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yes mate, upto him. I have no interest in their private lives I just wanted to give Phil a thumbs up if he was live but I couldn't stay any longer listenning to her...

Chocolateman shut it down after about an hour. There were a few strays that wandered in but other than the YTbers, most others made obvious efforts to stay off camera. Your R4K guy was there but stayed out of camera range as much as he could. He wears the same ganja shirt in almost every clip I see him in and was in it tonight again so he must not have hit on the lottery with that 512 plate.

Can't see this as a winner for Le Pub but good luck to him with it.

• Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, Trip said:

Chocolateman shut it down after about an hour. There were a few strays that wandered in but other than the YTbers, most others made obvious efforts to stay off camera. Your R4K guy was there but stayed out of camera range as much as he could. He wears the same ganja shirt in almost every clip I see him in and was in it tonight again so he must not have hit on the lottery with that 512 plate.

Can't see this as a winner for Le Pub but good luck to him with it.

Yeah I don't get why Ride 4 kicks always wears the ganja shirts...He has never said a single thing in support of ganja on any video I have ever seen...Yet that's the only shirt he wears except for the Rike 4 kicks shirts...

Edited by fforest
  • Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Reminds me of seeing beggars with dogs, people only give money because they feel sorry for the dog lol

Karl's Thailand (Dr Winston O'Boogie on PA) is so bloody knowledgeable, produces good stuff and knocks the stuffing out of all of them..... and none of those wankers realize his depth of experience in Thailand!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

6 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Karl's Thailand (Dr Winston O'Boogie on PA) is so bloody knowledgeable, produces good stuff and knocks the stuffing out of all of them..... and none of those wankers realize his depth of experience in Thailand!

Apologies but never watched any of them but appreciate your take.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

He's a nice guy as well , met him

in PP a few years ago 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Apologies but never watched any of them but appreciate your take.

As the Dangleberry guy said, he's very knowledgeable and produces some very informative, well edited videos of places in Thailand that most never see.

I remember this one in particular from about a year ago as he left Nick Dean of NDTV sucking air trying to keep up. Also enjoyed the video as he was on the kind of trail I enjoy most when out with the Hash House Harriers.

Edited to add: Can't imagine what Nick was thinking, or not thinking more likely, to go out trail wearing sandals.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/8/2023 at 4:04 AM, Bazle said:

He sounds creepy to me! 

6 hours ago, Glasseye said:

There is a guy who gives me the heebee jeebies - Everythang Pattayan (sp)

"Hi, guys"

Some of you may know what I'm talking about.

We think alike!

• 2 weeks later...

Mods, would you mind changing the topic title from February to March. :default_biggrin:

Edited to add: Nice of the YT community to gather in one spot and advertise where to find them. It'll make it easier for the Thai revenue dept to come around check their financials and Thai immigration to check for work permits.

image.jpeg

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Great Info 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Painter said:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall, except with all the cameras there, I suppose you wont need to be....

"my channel's bigger than your channel", "but my camera cost my supporters more than yours"....

They'll be jealousy allright, though the vlogs we officially stated "Mr X, he's a really great guy", "Honestly", " I couldn't lie to you", "trust me guys" e.t.c, e.t.c 

Back-stabbing will all be offline😀

Sincere like John & Mary

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

• john luke changed the title to Where I won't be, on March 4th at 4pm...
2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Mods, would you mind changing the topic title from February to March. :default_biggrin:

Edited to add: Nice of the YT community to gather in one spot and advertise where to find them. It'll make it easier for the Thai revenue dept to come around check their financials and Thai immigration to check for work permits.

image.jpeg

As requested

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

It'll make it easier for the Thai revenue dept to come around check their financials and Thai immigration to check for work permits.

Perfect time for the man that "Wrestles with buckets in the street" to get retribution from Nick "Your not looking so I'll push you over" Dean and his Minder "Dances with dustbins" and get them all locked up...

Such a shame the video was taken down though !!

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Perfect time for the man that "Wrestles with buckets in the street" to get retribution from Nick "Your not looking so I'll push you over" Dean and his Minder "Dances with dustbins" and get them all locked up...

nick is pretty cute

nickdean.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Looks like its going to be a who's who of thugs, con men and charity scammer thieves!!!!

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1