Sooner or later they will find out

fygjam

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

Wife attacks Thai sex worker she found having sex with her husband

The dramatic moment a fuming wife attacked a naked sex worker she caught romping with her husband in a Thailand brothel.

The furious woman stripped off the towel and began her attack. Picture: Viral Press/Australscope

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/sex/wife-attacks-thai-sex-worker-she-found-having-sex-with-her-husband/news-story/2adaa41a696386273bf3ff99e7c301f7

Keep it out of the neighborhood fellas! 

Edited by Golfingboy

7 hours ago, fygjam said:

The duck may get fed sooner or later.

We were in the states when that bloke had his dick cut off by his missus & then reattached,it was big news over there.

Whenever it was on the missus would say "She stupid,in Thailand we feed to ducks".

• Haha 1

On 1/28/2023 at 8:33 PM, coxyhog said:

We were in the states when that bloke had his dick cut off by his missus & then reattached,it was big news over there.

Whenever it was on the missus would say "She stupid,in Thailand we feed to ducks".

Ah yes the lovely "Lorena Bobbit" Big news indeed back in the day.

When I first started hanging around Jomtien back around 2009 I met a Brit who had some kind of oilfield job and spent his spare time cruising around on a big Harley; he'd set up his Thai missus with some sort of guesthouse to keep her busy. He told me that he would take a bar of soap with him from home when he went out for daily naughtiness because as soon as he got home she'd sniff around him checking for strange-smelling soaps from elsewhere...

12 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

When I first started hanging around Jomtien back around 2009 I met a Brit who had some kind of oilfield job and spent his spare time cruising around on a big Harley; he'd set up his Thai missus with some sort of guesthouse to keep her busy. He told me that he would take a bar of soap with him from home when he went out for daily naughtiness because as soon as he got home she'd sniff around him checking for strange-smelling soaps from elsewhere...

There was the story, published elsewhere years ago, about the farang whose wife went up to the village and "when the cat's away the mice will play" clause was enacted.

He thought he had covered all bases but one was overlooked. The batch numbers on the condoms which the wife had recorded before she left didn't match the batch numbers on her return.

Sooner or later they will find out.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

He told me that he would take a bar of soap with him from home when he went out for daily naughtiness because as soon as he got home she'd sniff around him checking for strange-smelling soaps from elsewhere...

Yes. Another one to watch for is a trace of massage oil between the toes.

Before my lady moved in with me I told her I would always tell her the truth and if she didn't want to hear the truth, then don't ask the question. That was 10+ years ago and the only time that agreement was breeched when I was an idiot and made it all too obvious I had strayed.

She had returned to her upcountry home for a week and one of the night's she was gone I took a favorite BG to a resort for a LT. Problem was I overslept and was almost home when my phone rang. It was my lady asking where I was. Since I had stopped at a 7-11 I truthfully told her I had gone out to pick up milk. The catch was, unbeknownst to me, she had sent a repair guy around to fix a problem with the pump and he had been waiting for over a half hour when he called my lady to tell her I wasn't home.

Felt like shit over that as I'd obviously hurt her by not being more discreet. Lesson learnt and after that no more late nights and always tried to make it a point to be home no later than midnight. Not really a hardship for me as I was never a late night partier.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Felt like shit over that as I'd obviously hurt her by not being more discreet. Lesson learnt and after that no more late nights and always tried to make it a point to be home no later than midnight. Not really a hardship for me as I was never a late night partier.

I agree midnight is a reasonable time to arrive home, stagger home in fact on days gone by.

Once the midnight deadline had somehow dragged on to 3a.m so i very quietly got into the house and switched on the tv to a channel that had closed for the night, just a buzzing sound and the usual snowstorm picture. Then i lay down on the sofa, rolled off and fell on the floor with a bang. I had to get back up and roll off another 3 times before finally my GF appeared and I could announce "got home at 11.45 but fell asleep in front of the tv" 

• Haha 5