What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

14 minutes ago, Skalliwag said:

If I remember correctly,they have good bread.

Cant remember the name though.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d3660931-Reviews-Bake_n_Brew-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

Tripadviser page linked above.

Whilst I have not been there in a morning, I am told they do a great breakfast.  I understand there is a vast choice of different breads to choose from.  

43 minutes ago, john luke said:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d3660931-Reviews-Bake_n_Brew-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

Tripadviser page linked above.

Whilst I have not been there in a morning, I am told they do a great breakfast.  I understand there is a vast choice of different breads to choose from.  

I knew it was something Brew.

Thanks.

I used to meet sinbad there for breakfast now and then.Good old sinbad.😁😁

8 minutes ago, john luke said:

Tuna salad looking good 

Now moved to the Sportsman....

edit.... just been told I can't order lamb shank as I'll never finish it....and that'll be a waste! "Lamb shank only for deliverly ". She remembers the size of the one she had a few weeks ago

Edited by Painter
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Just discovered Scotland has a live map of its gritting machines / trucks and they all have names like "gritty Gritty bang bang " and "plougher o Scotland " 

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=2de764a9303848ffb9a4cac0bd0b1aab

I've heard of trainspotting, I've heard of plane spotting but now gritterspotting.

Mind you, they have been busy little gritters.

00000.jpg

11 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Just discovered Scotland has a live map of its gritting machines / trucks and they all have names like "gritty Gritty bang bang " and "plougher o Scotland " 

Doesn't look like there's a Gary Gritter.

Do the drivers refer to themselves as the gritterati?

Edited by fygjam
  • Haha 2

At my regular beach restaurant, listening to Latino music.

20191221_132636-1024x768.jpg

2 glasses of red, 2 Jim Beam ...as I still have some coke left I'll probably go for a 3rd one !

Its Christmas after all !

Pensioners life aint that bad .... just relax, sit back and take it easy. And brush away any "cultural" B.S.  🤣🤣🤣

Well I was watching the T20 match between the Sydney Thunder and Adelaide Strikers  in Canberra. Unfortunately at 4.2 overs into the second session the umpires stopped the game due to smoke from the bush fires, which are encircling Sydney, rolled in.  Luckily there is another game about to start which is being played in Perth. So I can have that on in the background while I finish reading my book and listen to some music.