What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

5 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

How long is the pool .... ?

4 hours ago, Painter said:

Kids pool....shallow....wading not swimming, with regular stops to splash daughter....!

Enjoy!

Actually done 60 lengths, and about to have a salad. 

All about balance, on holiday yea, but still exercising and mostly eating healthy. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, AJSP said:

Contemplating beers tomorrow evening as not had any since Saturday so feel I deserve it 😇

Just been asked to work Saturday and Sunday morning plus back in Sunday night.

So my mate has just said we'll just have a couple of beers tomorrow afternoon. My reply was, "it's me you are talking to here."

Gins will be consumed tomorrow.

• Haha 1

Just woken up, too bloody early, wondering why it feels like I've been attacked by a mosquito.

Yup, from the lump on my shoulder something has definitely bitten me.

The first thing that pops into my mind is...

Well it's Friday, is it too early to have a G&T to help prevent this occurring again.

Going to have to admit that I have a quinine problem.

Just done a day's scuba diving, forgot how physically tiring a full day can be. Was great though, start at 8.45am tomorrow morning again. 

Not feel as bad while eating the sirloin steak and trimmings I've just ordered. 

1538758158863-1131485289.jpg

• Like 2

Just woke up after crawling into my bed last night after falling asleep on the sofa.  Hadn't drunk all week, have two beers and crash out.  I have 't managed to consume more than 2 beers before falling asleep in the the last month.  Doesn't hold good for the drink up in London or Leeds. I will be asleep in the corner missing all the chat.

It might be though that I am working so hard that the two beers just help in the sleep that I need.