What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Having more beers than I should. The teerak has decided sleeping on her back is best but for me sleeping with a Honda or Kawasaki motorcy is doing my head in! 

Jesus she can snore... Last time I pinched her nose I got a forearm smash across my face. Hence a beer or two more than I need to dull the pain. 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Horizondave said:

The Hotel Centara in Hua Hin is the Hotel Phnom Penh in the film. Stayed there before, one of the finest old hotels in Thailand. Formerly The Railway Hotel.

yes in between sofitel i believe

47 minutes ago, luigi said:

Yep. Thats where we did our "honeymoon". Well, in one of my previous lives ... Great place, and we regulary went back on weekends with the ex.

Live moves on, the place has changed, the name has changed, so have we....

6 hours ago, luigi said:

Yes, it was also the Sofitel from 1988 but sold in 2014 to the Centel Group using the Centara brand name.

I loved my stay there, a really charming and beautiful hotel, I especially liked their afternoon tea although not cheap at around 800 baht per person but the surroundings were spot on. It was my birthday so I was well looked after. It also brings back warm memories because I believe my lovely daughter was conceived there on my birthday in 2014 lol

Just received a cheque from Barclays for £864 which represents a small PPI claim back in 1998 that I knew nothing of; that also follows another cheque for £561 I received 2 days ago from another small claim I had with Santander from years even earlier.

PPI was worth putting in for as I also got paid out on a Nationwide Claim last year for the sum of over £4300.........

Worth claiming when you see these adverts to claim your money back even if you decide to use a broker to do the leg work for you. Even though some of these brokers quote a 24% fee it is still better than doing nothing at all.