What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

On 1/18/2020 at 4:20 AM, Murchie said:

Just getting ready to head up to the village. I wonder how long it'll take before she says, I'm hungry or I need the toilet.

Less than 20 km I'll bet. 

Travelling with thais in a car or minivan is a nightmare IMHO. 

20 hours ago, Krapow said:

Just passing Koh Larn on the way back from one okay dive, and one excellent dive.

Think i'll book another 2 for Wednesday.

Might bump into you.  I'm just sorting kit out now that's been in a mates room for a couple of months and we're booked for tomorrow with Mermaids.

dive.jpg

30 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Softplay at Central, youse are all just jealous of my thrill a minute, walk on the wild side lifestyle 😁

IMAG1370.jpg

Did you get into the one at Central Plaza?  It is near the food court on the top floor.  Food court there is pretty good and one can sit outside on the outside balcony and have a view over the bay.

22 minutes ago, KWA said:

Might bump into you.  I'm just sorting kit out now that's been in a mates room for a couple of months and we're booked for tomorrow with Mermaids.

dive.jpg

Sound!

Yea, collected at 8am from Page 10 tomorrow morning.

Look forward to meeting you. 

9 minutes ago, john luke said:

Did you get into the one at Central Plaza?  It is near the food court on the top floor.  Food court there is pretty good and one can sit outside on the outside balcony and have a view over the bay.

We had a look, but it's more geared for older kids, thanks. 

29 minutes ago, KWA said:

dive.jpg

This is where we went on Monday, about 90 mins sailing time. 

IMAG1356.jpg

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

Sound!

Yea, collected at 8am from Page 10 tomorrow morning.

Look forward to meeting you. 

They have a Song Teaw and a couple of mini buses to pick folk up so if we're not on the same transport I should see you at the shop.  Look for the bright orange kitbag.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Krapow said:

This is where we went on Monday, about 90 mins sailing time.

I noticed from your photos you'd left from Pattaya.  Unusual as they usually leave from Samae San but I wouldn't mind that tomorrow as it saves a drive.

2 hours ago, KWA said:

I noticed from your photos you'd left from Pattaya.  Unusual as they usually leave from Samae San but I wouldn't mind that tomorrow as it saves a drive.

We did yea, though no idea about Wed, or where we're going.

I'm very much a novice, late starter, you can take me under your wing :default_biggrin:

Just got my teeth cleaned at the place beside Pitinis. Used to use it a lot, but hadn't been in a while.

Happy to say they are still as good. Very thorough from start to finish, and a bargain at 600 Baht. I was expecting 1000/1200. 

Recommended!

8 hours ago, Krapow said:

Just got my teeth cleaned at the place beside Pitinis. Used to use it a lot, but hadn't been in a while.

Happy to say they are still as good. Very thorough from start to finish, and a bargain at 600 Baht. I was expecting 1000/1200. 

Recommended!

Sounds really good value.

Interested how long roughly was the session and was it a full clean-up with a hygienist ?

Cheers👍

Edited by Lemondropkid