What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

7 minutes ago, fygjam said:

And not one picture of the spoils or even a hint at the location.

Spoils went in the freezer asap, or the cheese went in the fridge. As some of the cheese is Australian, I assume you dont want a picture of it...?  🙂

Location.... deep deep deep on the dark side along soi Khao talo. If we'd gone much further we'd have hit bkk

4 minutes ago, Painter said:

Spoils went in the freezer asap, or the cheese went in the fridge. As some of the cheese is Australian, I assume you dont want a picture of it...?  🙂

Location.... deep deep deep on the dark side along soi Khao talo. If we'd gone much further we'd have hit bkk

Or just punch 12.907839, 100.919034 into google maps.

Watching the girlfriend play with a new toy.

NO....not one of those.....unfortunately!

15811323090045002297956012377828.jpg

She's finished her legs, and arm pits, and is not planning where on me to attack.

I'm going for a long walk...

Edited by Painter
  • Haha 1

Reading Stickmans weekly column... 

Some of the readers posts are really something.....🤣🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄😄

"Good day, Firstly I would like to answer Stick’s question as to whether I look like Brad Pitt or David Beckham. No I don’t look like Brad Pitt or David Beckham, but then again few do? I am fairly handsome, athletic, energetic, disciplined, magnetic, very clean, hardly drink, don’t smoke, don’t do drugs and am extremely honest and I am mid 40s. Stick, you asked, so here is your honest answer.

He forgot to mention "modest" ! The "good day" at the start is a give away ?

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readers-submissions/2020/02/dating-in-the-philippines-part-7/

Just decided to take a taxi to my local bars as it's past midnight and I was in an area I wasn't familiar with. Plus I am quite drunk.  So glad I did as at the top of the road was a big f**k off king cobra. Right where I would have been walking. The taxi driver dropped the window for me to see it. 

A reminder just how wild Thailand can be at times. It's a tuk tuk ride home for me tonight. 

Edited by boydeste
  • Surprised 1

4 hours ago, boydeste said:

Just decided to take a taxi to my local bars as it's past midnight and I was in an area I wasn't familiar with. Plus I am quite drunk.  So glad I did as at the top of the road was a big f**k off king cobra. Right where I would have been walking. The taxi driver dropped the window for me to see it. 

A reminder just how wild Thailand can be at times. It's a tuk tuk ride home for me tonight. 

Keep your feet inside the tuk tuk.

• Haha 1