What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Are you having to stay overnight ?

In for a few nights over dose on morphine and pain killers which has now hammered my liver and the cancer is also in my adrenal glad now and fractured spine due to the radiation, I’m now on pain patches and will be starting chemotherapy again soon but my liver function is very low and after the last lot of radiation all my lower organs stopped working and started to shit down, so radiation is out of the question right now

In general I ok but the pain is pain I’ve never had before and until today I was crawling the walls with it.

I'm in my own room which is kinda nice and a view of the city

17B3BF2F-C98A-4157-A9CA-66C6AB283E6A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lanzalad said:

In for a few nights over dose on morphine and pain killers which has now hammered my liver and the cancer is also in my adrenal glad now and fractured spine due to the radiation, I’m now on pain patches and will be starting chemotherapy again soon but my liver function is very low and after the last lot of radiation all my lower organs stopped working and started to shit down, so radiation is out of the question right now

In general I ok but the pain is pain I’ve never had before and until today I was crawling the walls with it.

I'm in my own room which is kinda nice and a view of the city

17B3BF2F-C98A-4157-A9CA-66C6AB283E6A.jpeg

Sorry to hear.  Home the chemo does its stuff.  Are you in St James?

On 2/17/2020 at 6:14 AM, Lanzalad said:

Fed up with this place even if it’s keeping me going

Can’t wait to get home to see my little one and have a full English 

3611036E-72E5-42C5-9CC0-FBCE74C4C255.jpeg

Don't ever give up ... keep fighting even if you feel that you have no fight left ... f******ing fight ~!  ( those are my asterisks - LOL )

I remember when I was in the "joint" ... I wanted to lay down and die on some days - just give up ... but, every morning I said to myself ... fight .... and fought I did ... there is always light in the dark tunnel ...

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2