What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

I’m trying to work out when to take a trip back out, balanced out with cost, my girlfriends who will be there or not and whether I have a likelyhood in getting this virus and will end up being off work for a few weeks or not.....Jeeez it shouldn’t be this difficult FFS

• Like 1

5 hours ago, boydeste said:

Enjoying the delights that Nana Plaza has to offer!

😱😱 Hanging out in crowded places in the middle of a terrible.virus epidemy ? Daredevill you are ....😂😂😂😂

More seriously, what about the prices ? Read on Stick about drinks 180 b for a beer etc ?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

😱😱 Hanging out in crowded places in the middle of a terrible.virus epidemy ? Daredevill you are ....😂😂😂😂

More seriously, what about the prices ? Read on Stick about drinks 180 b for a beer etc ?

As long as every one else is wearing a mask I should be OK me thinks!

As regards prices, I was on a non drinking night so a coke zero was 160b in Spankies for example. 

Edited by boydeste

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Just Rocked up to my regular pool hall to be greeted by a lady boy playing pool. Why do the fuckers home in on you straight away and won't leave you the f**k alone? 

Because they know you fancy them?

🙂

🤭🤫

• Haha 1

"Admiring" the results of yesterday's day off... Amaxing things  these new fangled microwave appliances...

There is a second banana cake...

Unfortunately, except for a thin sliver of each, none is for me... I fear I might be setting up a small bakery department at a well known massage shop before I go home....

20200304_104210.jpg

20200304_104853.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Surprised 1