What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Soaking my fucking cold balls.

We had today.....sun,then it went dark and it rained.

then it hailed.....right before the sun came out again.

It them started to rain....then snowed,before it hailed.

now,it’s sunny,but fucking cold......

Ive decided to give up on all projects and get pissed.

A793BCF2-8D61-4104-BAF0-0CF3DCBE6598.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

39 minutes ago, Skalliwag said:

Soaking my fucking cold balls.

We had today.....sun,then it went dark and it rained.

then it hailed.....right before the sun came out again.

It them started to rain....then snowed,before it hailed.

now,it’s sunny,but fucking cold......

Ive decided to give up on all projects and get pissed.

A793BCF2-8D61-4104-BAF0-0CF3DCBE6598.jpeg

Normal day when I lived in Edinburgh.

One year I was relocated to work out of the Glasgow Head office. I started on the 2nd January and It rained every day until the 29th January when it snowed. 😀

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Normal day when I lived in Edinburgh.

One year I was relocated to work out of the Glasgow Head office. I started on the 2nd January and It rained every day until the 29th January when it snowed. 😀

Hahaha.

normally I would give a f**k,but I’m trying to get shit done around the house....and stay away from the family.😁

shits gonna turn next week,it’s on now.Let everything grow,

Harry and Meaghan have f***d off,it’s time to get busy.

ED0E0F93-FD56-4144-8163-B296BBAF5A50.png

66387339-78D3-4672-B299-E708C3F1B169.png

I decided to start blazing up on the green stuff after 17 years. I don't drink booze at home here in the States. So I was thinking of ways to livening up my lock down and I think I picked the right choice. 😀😀

1_inZhQK_AsyotFtBOcztBjQ.jpeg

Edited by Steelers4Life
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Sensible- not the time to risk picking up an injury.  I'm pretty experienced using them but fortunate to have had expert coaching.

I went pretty easy today, nice steady session. 

With current events, I am getting out and exercising more- obviously a good thing but.... not smart to increase the number of sessions per week and the intensity of those sessions at the same time. So only going at 60-70% effort per session myself.

All about getting out, exercising  sensibly and staying sane at the moment🙂

Just starting today's work out.

I just measured the 'square' outside our home where I run around, it's 920 meters. So I usually run around it 40 or 50 times broke up into 10 time sections by using the dumbbells, renegade press,  Burpees, squats, mountain climbers etc in between  So usually run 4 or 5 km spaced out with strength and bodyweight exercises. 

Really helps me both mentally and physically at the moment. 

IMAG1496.jpg

Edited by Krapow
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Krapow said:

just measured the 'square' outside our home where I run around, it's 920 meters. So I usually run around it 40 or 50 times broke up into 10 time sections by using the dumbbells, renegade press,  Burpees, squats, mountain climbers etc in between  So usually run 4 or 5 km spaced out with strength and bodyweight exercises. 

Wait, wait....it's 920 m, say 1000m (1km) and you run around it 40.or 50 times ? Means 40 to 50 km ?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

Wait, wait....it's 920 m, say 1000m (1km) and you run around it 40.or 50 times ? Means 40 to 50 km ?

1 hour ago, Lemondropkid said:

Stewards Enquiry!!!

The lad's even fitter than he realised 😉

53 minutes ago, KWA said:

920 metres is well over two Olympic size running tracks.  Does it look that from the photo?

🤣

It's 16 x 30, so 92. The 920 I meant was one section of 10 runs I do at a time. 

Must have added an extra 0 in my haste to get started. 

Just done 45 laps in segments broke up by various bodyweight and dumbbell exercises.

Feel great. 

I've 'grounded' the wife and child to the 'square' after finding out the virus is rife around here due to the current epidemic in loads of orthodox Jews that live all around us.

But, I will take them to Hackney Marshes tomorrow with a mat and football, it's huge and we can be well isolated, kick a ball, play tig, bit of a picnic, just generally have some outside fun. 

My daughter's 3, she doesn't understand why she can't go to nursery or playparks anymore, which is very hard. Though I have read of slightly older kids who are old enough to be aware of what's going on and having nightmares about it all. So, maybe better she doesn't understand.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

I decided to start blazing up on the green stuff after 17 years. I don't drink booze at home here in the States. So I was thinking of ways to livening up my lock down and I think I picked the right choice. 😀😀

1_inZhQK_AsyotFtBOcztBjQ.jpeg

I am with you on your selection Bro ... most days don't go by that I don't indulge ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Another lazy morning chatting to mates on the phone and playing on the internet.

Final cup of coffee then I am off out for my daily walk, be interesting to see how my legs are after the extra couple of miles yesterday.

Ziggy and I walk and swim in this everyday ... but, I have to carry her back on my shoulders ... I don't mind though ... she is my baby!

l.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Ziggy and I walk and swim in this everyday ... but, I have to carry her back on my shoulders ... I don't mind though ... she is my baby!

l.jpg

I love walking the beach mate, I would have been doing it every day this past two weeks if I hadn't of had to come home early. This was my usual stretch, a bit busier than yours but relaxing all the same!

image.jpeg

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Photo shoots in the house anyone? LOL!  Yeah being confined to the house is not good but.....wifey buys new clothes, we have to take pics you know. 

But jogging at the High School everyday is still fun. I am going to live to be 100 hopefully 😄

The bathroom here at the house has been " worked over" a few times with a deep cleaning......it looks like one at The Bellagio in Las Vegas.

I am hoping that I do not have to cancel our trip to Yosemite the first week of June....we like the mountains. 

IMG_4567.JPG

IMG_4684.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Photo shoots in the house anyone? LOL!  Yeah being confined to the house is not good but.....wifey buys new clothes, we have to take pics you know. 

But jogging at the High School everyday is still fun. I am going to live to be 100 hopefully 😄

The bathroom here at the house has been " worked over" a few times with a deep cleaning......it looks like one at The Bellagio in Las Vegas.

I am hoping that I do not have to cancel our trip to Yosemite the first week of June....we like the mountains. 

IMG_4567.JPG

IMG_4684.JPG

I approve of the new clothes,of course,being a simple man myself,my imagination is running wild.😁

• Like 1