What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

3 hours ago, fygjam said:

A sink with a bum gun. That's novel.

Hahaha... so that brings up an old debate between UKguy and myself. He used to loved to tell me how much he loved bum guns. And went into great detail asto the pleasures of a powerful stream of warm water over the abrasive qualities of TP against his tender sphincter. Ofcourse this conversation usually started around his 23rd bottle of beer...  He was always going to install one in his home in Luton but could never find one at his local hardware store. I told him to look in the kitchen faucet section and he said No! It's in the toilet section.

So the the debate was.... which came first, the kitchen sink dish sprayer.... or the bum gun

They are both exactly the same. They just hang out in different locations. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Bum guns save UKGuy when he got into a dispute with a packet of dry roasted peanuts after his 24th bottle of beer late one night.

A look of pure lust would cross his face when you talked about the joys of Thai plumbing ............ :default_1092:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Bum guns save UKGuy when he got into a dispute with a packet of dry roasted peanuts after his 24th bottle of beer late one night.

A look of pure lust would cross his face when you talked about the joys of Thai plumbing ............ :default_1092:

I thought I was the only person who had that problem after being on the lash and having peanuts to eat...the worst ones are the honey roast flavoured combo with beer....ok maybe too much information...but sharing is caring unless you are a virus 🦠 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

My at home lockdown bar opened at 10am so I am on my second beer of the day.

Home bar.jpg

Bottleshops (off licences) don't open here on Good Friday so had to go and buy another 2 cartons of 30 pack cans of beer.

Waiting another 2 and half hours until my home bar opens at 10am.

52 minutes ago, tingtong2k said:

I thought I was the only person who had that problem after being on the lash and having peanuts to eat...the worst ones are the honey roast flavoured combo with beer....ok maybe too much information...but sharing is caring unless you are a virus 🦠 

Yes but Brian, after a blackout night on the piss  actually found a peanut in his bum. He says he has no idea how it got there. Although he and Rocktaff had started out the night down on Boys Town????  The bad part is he never did find the remote to the tv.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

Yes but Brian, after a blackout night on the piss  actually found a peanut in his bum. He says he has no idea how it got there. Although he and Rocktaff had started out the night down on Boys Town????  The bad part is he never did find the remote to the tv.

Do you keep in contact with him?

41 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Thanks but with the amount of time being spent at home I need some controls put in place.

Same, always tried to stick to the 10.00 am limit.

Except on Sunday mornings, and some "colonial breakfast" days 🥂🥂

6 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

Need to get outside the house so have set up today’s outdoor bar. Having a carpark party for one but at least it feels like I have gone away.17cdfe252b2b82ee977434a93b4d87b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where's the dartboard? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Bro -- at least you have the sea nearby .... that does wonders for the soul !

Exactly Bro... 

Nothing better than this. Well, yes, being ON the sea.

But in those times when people barely dare to leave their kitchen, try find one to go on a boat with a few cases of beer....

Yeah, yeah, I know one !