What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just finishing up re-sizing some pics to send to Rachanee. Am bored like alot of you, trying to keep sane and busy. Spending a bit more time in the morning on the Internet, that lead to buying a new lens that I didn't really need, but was used and at $149 a good Canon lens to add to the collection. Thanks to Trumps "stimulus" money, that was my justification LOL! 

Of course wifey has been buying alot of clothes, heels on line with some good deals also. 

Another trip to put my new purchase to the test at the Rose Garden yesterday.....there were a ton of beautiful Vietnamese girls out there yesterday dressed to the "nines" Warm spring weather is bringing out alot of people here, 82 degrees yesterday, perfect. 

Hoping to get back to Bangkok in Dec if possible, wifey's niece is graduating from Engineering School....not sure if Swampy will be open then. 

IMG_0882.JPG

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

Also just back from a trip to town with the GF. This is our Memorial Day weekend which is the official start of summer here in the Rockies. The place is packed with tourists cars everywhere.  Traffic very heavy both into and out of town. You would never know there was a virus going around. In some ways it scares me.

• Like 1

Just now, thumper63 said:

Also just back from a trip to town with the GF. This is our Memorial Day weekend which is the official start of summer here in the Rockies. The place is packed with tourists cars everywhere.  Traffic very heavy both into and out of town. You would never know there was a virus going around. In a lot of ways it scares me.

10 hours ago, Smiler said:

IMG_20200524_172456.jpg

That photo reminded me of the holidays we had on the Norfolk Broads. Cruising all day from one pub to the next. 🤣

Now that is a great choice for taking a UK holiday if not able to travel overseas.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, thumper63 said:

Damn it Mike... if she gets any better looking I'm going to go blind. You are a very lucky man.

Screenshot_20200524-134202_Chrome.jpg

You're much too kind Terry.....she does tend to take good pictures though IMO. Was kidding around with her later that night, told her "For an old lady who is closer to 50 then 40, you do look pretty good" Then she said "Oh shut up, you're lucky you have me, nobody else would have you"???  She didn't really mean that.....did she? LOL!  

Summertime is here, Colorado is beautiful I hear. 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Just been over the park by me for a Lucozade and a sit in the sun. 

Couple of little sorts sunbathing in bikinis, looked legal.............. ish. 

🤪

There are lots of girls out and about since the warm weather and some of them wearing either next nothing or tight leggings

Maybe I am more attentive due to cabin fever for the last couple of months😄 not complaining though

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/24/2020 at 7:54 PM, boydeste said:

Back home from my 3 mile walk, just showered and sitting down for a night of You tube, oh and a nice bottle of Malbec.

I tried out the Trivento Malbec the other week and loved it. Today I’ve had a chilled out day a bit of work, some food shopping and I deliberately went to several shops just to get the excercise in and spend time in the sun. 

Right now I’m going through old photos and watching YouTube working out what’s this noise with stuff being lifted in end of June. I think this is the lockdown from 2300 x 0400 (not sure on the timings).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tingtong2k said:

I tried out the Trivento Malbec the other week and loved it. Today I’ve had a chilled out day a bit of work, some food shopping and I deliberately went to several shops just to get the excercise in and spend time in the sun. 

Right now I’m going through old photos and watching YouTube working out what’s this noise with stuff being lifted in end of June. I think this is the lockdown from 2300 x 0400 (not sure on the timings).

The Malbec from Fullers is a nice one too!

IMG_20200502_21372.jpg

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 1

It's been a productive day.

My pond water has been pea soup for a few weeks now even though I have cleaned the filter out and replaced the UV lamp in the clarifier. After a long chat with my local pond experts we came to the conclusion that the replacement lamp must be faulty even though it is lit and the rotor that cleans the quarts tube is worn out. I have purchased a new rotor and 3 new lamps, there was a buy 2 get one free offer!

I also found out that I am over stocked to what is recommended for my filtration set up, this may have to be addressed after I am happy that my current system is working properly.

I now have the spares to fit tomorrow if my wine delivery comes early enough!

Also my big lake has closed now for 8 weeks to allow the fish to spawn and recover in peace. That means I am giving my small local lake some attention. Unfortunately there has been a family of otters living on the water and it looks like they have killed all of the fish. I spent a few hours today feeding a few likely spots to see if it gets eaten. Happy with my work I decided to walk around another large lake next door so I got my daily exercise at the same time.

Home now for an evening of You tube.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, galenkia said:

Just been over the park by me for a Lucozade and a sit in the sun. 

Couple of little sorts sunbathing in bikinis, looked legal.............. ish. 

🤪

Snot running down his nose.....     55555

Getting ready to go to work in 30 mins.  Been really busy these last 2 nights, was in Southampton on Sunday night delivering to hospitals and last night was in Cippenham and Swindon delivering to hospitals and barracks including Lyneham which is no longer RAF, just MOD.  Had the pleasure to drive through Royal  Wootton Bassett down the road from Lyneham. Driven over 400 miles on those 2 nights so hoping for an easier trip tonight.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Smiler said:

Getting ready to move the barge I am looking after. Been moored up for the last 3 months so it needs water and the shit tank cleaning.

Quite excited TBH 😆

Only been on a barge for three days , but loved it ... was a team building ,exercise , we had a race through seven locks on out last day , was up by Milton Keynes ... would love to do it again but for a couple of weeks , either UK or the canal du midi in France