What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

30 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Waiting for a delivery so that I can get out and about, they don't specify a time which makes it tedious waiting around all day.

There is one company that you can track the van & get a good idea when it'll be there.Can't remember which one but with the technology available now they all should be like that.

51 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

There is one company that you can track the van & get a good idea when it'll be there.Can't remember which one but with the technology available now they all should be like that.

Several companies will send you a text with a rough extimate of the delivery time, I had one of those yesterday. I think todays is Fedex and I only have a delivery by 1800 which renders it useless.

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

DPD do thois. I was tracking my parcel, drop off by drop off yesterday. It was interesting to watch the numbers go down from 102 until 0 when the driver knocked on my door.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Sherlock said:

DPD do thois. I was tracking my parcel, drop off by drop off yesterday. It was interesting to watch the numbers go down from 102 until 0 when the driver knocked on my door.

Yodel do a similar thing.

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Putting some after sun on the top of my head .... Went for for a walk around a local reservoir this afternoon and caught the  sun ... the walk took 80 mins but gutted my walking app said I only did 7500 steps 

You are better off tracking your route on google earth if ya want a true representation of distance travelled mate.

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

You are better off tracking your route on google earth if ya want a true representation of distance travelled mate.

Just downloaded an app .. but looked again at the info from my phone, distance was only 4.6km but went up 23 flights of stairs equivalent whilst doing it .. 

• Like 1

Just got back from Sainsburys,huge queue but it was an emergency - I'd run out of red wine!

Just as I pulled up outside the house my mum rang me....she's run out of bread,so looks like another trip to the shops.

3 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Just got back from Sainsburys,huge queue but it was an emergency - I'd run out of red wine!

Just as I pulled up outside the house my mum rang me....she's run out of bread,so looks like another trip to the shops.

Longest wait I have had so far was today with 5 people in front of me and about a 5 minute wait at M&S. 

Waitrose next door has long queues. 

Do miss Waitrose sushi counter though. 

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1