What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

worrying that I may have added to much oil to my car but its running OK and not blowing any oil smoke.  This BMW Mini Cooper is like no other car I have had and they are more f@cking temperamental than the original Austin/Morris and a lot more complicated.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Still sitting on balcony , listening to a bit of Luther Vandross, sun still out 

I love a bit of Luther.

After a few pints of Guiness, I am enjoying a very nice bottle of red wine whilst watching Great Asian railway journeys.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Drunken online shopping.....  makes it more fun , it's always a surprise when they deliver it ... 

Been there done that. 

Almost bought a Aprillia RSV 1000 once for £2500 but managed to stop hitting the buy it now on ebay. 😀

Looking back I should have bought it as it was a bloody nice bike. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Been there done that. 

Almost bought a Aprillia RSV 1000 once for £2500 but managed to stop hitting the buy it now on ebay. 😀

Looking back I should have bought it as it was a bloody nice bike. 

Think I've just bought a shoe rack and a champagne bucket 

• Haha 2

Had a nice drive up to Silverton and back. Yesterday we went to Mancos. Both very pretty drives. We go on car rides every weekend. It's a great way to get the GF out of the house and keep her from going stir crazy. Today we had su, rain, hail and more sun.. we also listen to a book on CD. 

20200531_121933.jpg

20200531_122052.jpg

20200531_122333.jpg

20200531_122513.jpg

20200531_122609.jpg

• Like 2

Just relaxing at home, I done 30 odd mile on my bike today and my legs are agony. Now I'm just having a few beers messing around on twitter. I was watching some of those videos from the riots in America, what a place 😂  I just watched one video that was some guy that had stolen a police horse riding up and down a street, how do you manage to steal a horse  😀😀

Edited by JPK
  • Haha 1

I had a very nice letter from HMRC saying that in 2016-7 I paid too much tax.In the same post was a cheque for £516.10p so I've just been paying it into the bank.

That was a totally unexpected bolt from the blue🥳

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

Trying to get piss fit for the pub’s opening on Friday. Don’t won’t to be going to the pub and putting in an amateurish performance.
6d890307c7dcde5a2615b5a0c3df4753.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think my tolerance is so low now I would get pissed from the smell of the barmans apron. 😀

Edited by galenkia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1