What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

11 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Trying to remember what day of the week it is ............. anyone else struggling with this concept?? .....

and having weird (non-sexual dreams) quite often.

Think many people are struggling with what day of the week it is. What goes on your dreams though is entirely your own affair😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seeing a few videos online about running battles with the Police in London this evening. 

Kinda reminds me of what happened during the Sean Duggan situation. 

I know there's a thread in the US Politics section, but this is in London, what i'm seeing online now.

No helicopters above me yet, so hasn't progressed to here ……………..yet!

14 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Seeing a few videos online about running battles with the Police in London this evening. 

Kinda reminds me of what happened during the Sean Duggan situation. 

I know there's a thread in the US Politics section, but this is in London, what i'm seeing online now.

No helicopters above me yet, so hasn't progressed to here ……………..yet!

Just reading the news and saw an article that suggested I was meant to 'take a knee' at 6 pm tonight London time,  missed that but I also missed the last clap for the NHS as well. Thing is I still think the NHS is amazing!

• Thumbs Up 1

Been a lazy morning, just sorted out an old bedchair from the garage for a friend that wanted one so his GF could go fishing with him. If he gives me some beer money he can have it cheap. It's only taking room up where it is. Spiders have alot to answer for, it's full of little cacoons.

16 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Trying to remember what day of the week it is ............. anyone else struggling with this concept?? .....

I keep having dreams of being at work,probably because I retired recently.Similar to when I got out of the RAF,kept having dreams(more like nightmares)that I'd signed on for more.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, nampla69 said:

I see this earlier and thought, don't be daft, it's Wednesday.  :default_fun:

After just trying to convince a mate it was Wednesday, he pointed out it was bin day and as such Thursday. :default_1087:

All is not lost as that means tomorrow is Friday and a drink day. :default_drinks:

Edited by boydeste
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Yes Derek, she`s just breathed all over me , smelt like a drain:default_dizzy:

I enjoy them, but yea, mental money. 

When the local Vietnamese supermarkets have the fresh ones, I can smell them just walking past outside. But I don't tell Sa, she has to make do with a box of frozen ones as a treat every now and again. Don't tell your missus or she'll be on Facebook telling Sa and getting me in trouble :default_biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I enjoy them, but yea, mental money. 

When the local Vietnamese supermarkets have the fresh ones, I can smell them just walking past outside. But I don't tell Sa, she has to make do with a box of frozen ones as a treat every now and again. Don't tell your missus or she'll be on Facebook telling Sa and getting me in trouble :default_biggrin:

Nods as good as a wink :default_biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Binlid said:

Picking myself up of the floor after seeing how much wifey has paid some Durian tonight20200604_192509.jpg

Tell her that's 1520 Baht per kilo ............. see what the reaction is. 😲

The Mrs cousin used to have a Durian farm (or is it orchard).

Used to get pickup loads of these for free. I like a bit of Durian ..... bet you could rustle up a nice dessert with it.

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Broke all social distancing rules tonight , met up with three very close mates .. had lots of beers for many hours.. but when it can time to say goodnight, then we all hugged ..  

Not TS, Farangme and Fforest I hope,

• Haha 2

This morning it was -2C at 0430 but the day became gorgeous later, the first really nice day here for almost ten days; we(four of us, these things are heavy!) got my buddy's woodstove out of his basement and then drank beer on his patio in the sun for the next three hours or so...at home now and the sun is still shining and will do so until almost 11:00PM tonight - finally feels like summer. 

• Like 2