What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

trying to make me mind up will have

a fryup or 4 weetbix or porridge or fruit salad and sourdough toast for breakfast.

too many decisions

back to the fart sack me thinks NO,NO it's Saturday morning,got to get the scratchings for to-days races and sort me selections out for the tipping contest down the local

what a great looking morning,shit! you wouldn't be dead for quids around 8c but could warm up to around 17c.

regards

grayray

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, grayray said:

trying to make me mind up will have

a fryup or 4 weetbix or porridge or fruit salad and sourdough toast for breakfast.

too many decisions

back to the fart sack me thinks NO,NO it's Saturday morning,got to get the scratchings for to-days races and sort me selections out for the tipping contest down the local

what a great looking morning,shit! you wouldn't be dead for quids around 8c but could warm up to around 17c.

regards

grayray

Got to be a fry up mate. Get to work.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Got to be a fry up mate. Get to work.

was hungary so had 4weetbix and some fruitsalad and sourdough toast and finished off with some la,de,da-------------- caramel latte.

regards

grayray

• Haha 2

My condo pool opened today here in the States and it was a glorious swim. Had to go @ 4pm because it was less crowded. During the day it's a cluster f**k. You have to sign and wait your turn and they rotate the list every 30 minutes. This is due to the stipulation put on the pools where only 25% capacity of people can be in pool at a time. I will skirt this by taking my two daily swims in the early morning and late afternoon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steelers4Life said:

My condo pool opened today here in the States and it was a glorious swim. Had to go @ 4pm because it was less crowded. During the day it's a cluster f**k. You have to sign and wait your turn and they rotate the list every 30 minutes. This is due to the stipulation put on the pools where only 25% capacity of people can be in pool at a time. I will skirt this by taking my two daily swims in the early morning and late afternoon.

Brave new world

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just finished a Zoom call with 19 of my best mates from 28 years ago. We are spread all over the country now. Most are married with grandkids of their own. It was set up by the wife of a mate whose Birthday is today. He turned 70. She surprised him... he thought he was going to talk to his Mother. And there we all were. What a great time catching up with everyone.  It was 90 minutes of nonstop laughter.  

It changed my mind about the value of Zoom calls..... although it was pretty weird at first. 5555

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, thumper63 said:

Just finished a Zoom call with 19 of my best mates from 28 years ago. We are spread all over the country now. Most are married with grandkids of their own. It was set up by the wife of a mate whose Birthday is today. He turned 70. She surprised him... he thought he was going to talk to his Mother. And there we all were. What a great time catching up with everyone.  It was 90 minutes of nonstop laughter.  

It changed my mind about the value of Zoom calls..... although it was pretty weird at first. 5555

Just think about all the chinese watching it as well.....lol......

38 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

Raining here also. First heavy rain of the year and greatly needed..I'll have a little breakfast and then curl up with a good book.

Raining on and off all day, so mainly been on Netflix, YouTube, here and reading my Kindle all day. 

2 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Missus asked if we were going for a walk about an hour ago....no looks like rain said I.

Good move as we've had a bit of a tropical storm here in KL....& I don't mean Kuala Lumpur.

You in Kings Lynn per chance?

Watching the running battles from Central London. 

No excuse for this shit, especially in a fucking pandemic, where people have not able to go to a family funeral and the like. 

Football lads now on the street as well, protecting the monuments from the ANTIFA and BLM fuckwits, Police horses getting bottled and all sorts. 

That's tomorrow's narrative though, Far Right hooligans take to the streets and clash with protesters. 

7 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Watching the running battles from Central London. 

No excuse for this shit, especially in a fucking pandemic, where people have not able to go to a family funeral and the like. 

Football lads now on the street as well, protecting the monuments from the ANTIFA and BLM fuckwits, Police horses getting bottled and all sorts. 

That's tomorrow's narrative though, Far Right hooligans take to the streets and clash with protesters. 

Behave like animals and expect to be treated like humans. :default_1087:

Well, I have been pounding beers since early this morning ... I'm here in BKK ... watered all my plants outside, fed the fish, did some laundry .. more beer .. washed the Beast .. more beer .. went to the bakery for some fresh bread .... made my bed ... more beer ... rocking to the Red Hot Chili Peppers ... hung a picture I have been meaning to hang for 6 months ... more beer ...

I think I am gonna have even some more beer ... a pretty good beer type of day !

Not sure what type of trouble I will get myself into tonight ...

• Like 2

small planning off going to Thailand May 2021,only wife and my,children,so right now looking Airbnb  don't want to go with us, hope everything is back to normalise now sitting and look for app in Airbnb,i love the planning