What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just now, Stillearly said:

Absolutely lashing down here , thunder and lightening (  although as it's 2020 it could be Godzilla outside .. ) keep losing my satellite signal   😞 

We are getting that tomorrow, it's blistering hot here right now, 27 in my house with the big fan on!

7 hours ago, Starshine said:

Here comes the second wave.

🙄 Didn't they say that after the protests in London and Manchester  , then the riots.. What happened???

The TV and media were outside Anfield joining in with them..

What about all the VE parties weeks before this and Bournemouth and indeed Blackpool yesterday..

Edited by roomark

Sitting in the lounge room in AC, as I have for the last 99 days! Should have been back in Pattaya a month ago but that wont happen for a while. Serious restrictions here, not even allowed a pillion on a motorbike, under 21 and over 59 can only go out for food or urgent reasons. Bored sh... less. 

• Sad 2

6 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Sitting having a coffee this morning next to my favorite tree .. deciding what to do today ...

IMG_5236.JPG

Hop over to Gloucestershire and help me put some fences in. Killing humidity.

3 hours ago, biggles said:

Sitting in the lounge room in AC, as I have for the last 99 days! Should have been back in Pattaya a month ago but that wont happen for a while. Serious restrictions here, not even allowed a pillion on a motorbike, under 21 and over 59 can only go out for food or urgent reasons. Bored sh... less. 

That SUCKS big time!

It is the total opposite in the deep South ... it is like the wuhan virus hasn't occurred ... life is normal .

Just got an "MOT" on the Hako, but it's over 40 years old and exempt, however I put it in every year in case the tester picks up on something I might have missed. It's done 210 miles in 2 years!. Lucky I did because it's losing a smidgen of oil from the gearbox input shaft seal.

At the moment I'm updating all the paperwork, cracked open a cold Sol (£7 per case from Tesco's) and trying to cool off in the "office" in the house, as it is really, really hot out there.