What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

54 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Settling down for a night of TV, just poured a glass of wine and watching the snooker.

Poor day in the office for Allen, missed far too many shots he would have potted in previous rounds. 

Last frame was good. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Poor day in the office for Allen, missed far too many shots he would have potted in previous rounds. 

Last frame was good. 

He's been scraping through all week.

Realy pleased for Mcquire. he has been the best all week.

• Thumbs Up 1

Feeling a bit sad for my wife. 

She woke up to find her older brother had just died.  Not a lot of details yet, though even if she wanted to go home, she really couldn't, well, except with  an awful not of hoops and hassle. 

• Sad 8

21 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Pancake breakfast

20200617_065849_copy_768x576.jpg

While the poolboy is cleaning the pool 

20200617_070846_copy_768x1024.jpg

Morning swim to follow.   Bloody harsh pensioners life, I tell you......

Good to have ya back, I hope my dinners haven't been too badly presented for ya?

• Haha 1

At home attempting to work my way hrough a list of boring tasks that I put off the previous week, including paperwork, filing and printing, responding to emails, fixing a blind, pumping up the tyres on a pushbike,  ironing 4 million shirts, defrosting the fridge/freezer and moving some boxes to the attic.

I do hate Mondays and it's a miserable looking day outside.

Already done the paperwork and now streaming loud music throughout the house whilst attending to the other totally f"cking boring things I have to do.

I am sure that I will deliberately find some sort of displacement activity along the way. 

I was in Thailand when the lock-down in the UK was first anticipated, and returned home to an empty freezer and the supermarkets being emptied. As beggars can't be choosers, I ended up buying several things which were available but I really dislike eating, thinking they'd be healthy for me in a crisis. 

That included bags of frozen broccoli and frozen spinach. They are still unopened, and taking up room in the freezer. I thought I'd try to make them edible by turning them into soup. At the moment, they are boiling away, together with some ginger and garlic. The smell is almost enough to make me puke! 🙂

I think my culinary experiment is likely to fail. 😒

27 minutes ago, Bazle said:

I was in Thailand when the lock-down in the UK was first anticipated, and returned home to an empty freezer and the supermarkets being emptied. As beggars can't be choosers, I ended up buying several things which were available but I really dislike eating, thinking they'd be healthy for me in a crisis. 

That included bags of frozen broccoli and frozen spinach. They are still unopened, and taking up room in the freezer. I thought I'd try to make them edible by turning them into soup. At the moment, they are boiling away, together with some ginger and garlic. The smell is almost enough to make me puke! 🙂

I think my culinary experiment is likely to fail. 😒

Steam broccoli, mix with lemon infused olive oil, butter, red chilli and and fresh garlic, and then lightly roast in the oven. The dogs bollocks!!

2 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

Steam broccoli, mix with lemon infused olive oil, butter, red chilli and and fresh garlic, and then lightly roast in the oven. The dogs bollocks!!

If you say so! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

Talking about the Dogs Bollocks....yesterday I saw a guy wearing a Dogs Bollocks polo shirt from the Pattaya DB bar, thought it unusual as it was one of those that was sold more than 10 years ago ( I have a couple) although funny as the guy was driving a mobility scooter.