What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

It is a funnel and as it burns it creates a vacuum that sucks all the excess wax out of your ears.

Not a pretty sight seeing the amount of gunk that comes out of your ears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back from the Doctor a couple of days ago .... I have a "swimmers ear" ... seems to happen when I am in the sea a lot ...

Where is the funnel ?  I did not see in your picture ...

6 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Just got back from the Doctor a couple of days ago .... I have a "swimmers ear" ... seems to happen when I am in the sea a lot ...

Where is the funnel ?  I did not see in your picture ...

The funnel or cone  is the long thing that is lit.

Colonial breakfast this morning....

20200701_065349_copy_1024x768.jpg

If I remember well, Schweppes contains some quinine, which is the base of Nivaquine, which is good against malaria, and hence good against C19 !

All good here, nothing to report, situation clear !

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Just realized I have been demoted to "greenbie"

FFS, if this is you Tommy, did it gave you a hard on ? 

Now you can ban me again......  for critizing a mods decision ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣😁😁😁😁

Why don't you message him instead of getting upset on the main forum. Bit rude to Tommy as well mate not that you care.

• Thumbs Up 1

Absolutely disgusted with SKY News decision to abandon the Downing Street briefing by Gavin Williamson to go to some news conference in the USA announcing why the FBI have arrested Ghislaine Maxwell... Gavin Williamson is giving an update on how the government is trying to get millions of children back to school and what the government is doing to keep those children safe, something which I believe is important to me and nearly every parent in the UK. 

Who makes these bloody stupid decisions. Didn't want to do it but moved over to BBC which actually is showing the full briefing, kudos to them.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Why don't you message him instead of getting upset on the main forum. Bit rude to Tommy as well mate not that you care.

Done that. You really want to know the answer ? 

T.D. has a strong dislike of me to put it  short.....

Probably because I dont bow enough ?

• Haha 2

Just sitting here with a caffeine fix waiting for the hospital to ring me 

Damaged my finger in a gamble chain last night they wanted to keep me in over night .Told them f@@k off call me I will come in when when the theatre is ready

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

Just sitting here with a caffeine fix waiting for the hospital to ring me 

Damaged my finger in a gamble chain last night they wanted to keep me in over night .Told them f@@k off call me I will come in when when the theatre is ready

That sounds painful, what is a Gamble chain?