What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

2 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Done that. You really want to know the answer ? 

T.D. has a strong dislike of me to put it  short.....

Probably because I dont bow enough ?

I don't need to know the answer, that is why I told you it was best dealt with by messaging him.  Accusing him of disliking you is odd as I know him to be more tolerant than most but reality is it is unlikely to be that you don't bow enough but more likely you just don't adhere to the forum rules.

I like you mate and respect you for being your own man but being a legend in your own trousers doesn't always suit the accord on the board.  Stick to your reports from the jungle and your insight on everything from A to Z and you will have Tommy singing your praises rather than putting you on the naughty step.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I’m a sick bastard Stew. No

Thank f**k for that, you had me worried.

I know someone that was told by the doctor to exercise more and thats exactly what happened. He had a heart attack.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Done that. You really want to know the answer ? 

T.D. has a strong dislike of me to put it  short.....

Probably because I dont bow enough ?

i wont enter into a  debate here with you, i sent you a clear PM.  i dont know you hence cant dislike you but if you cant show that you can post in a way that is condusive to the forum, and continue to find anyone to pick on, then this board isnt for you.  I wrote that nicely in a PM which you read.   Until you manage yo do that then yes, you are on Level 1.  as is anyone after a months holiday.  I can send you a list of alternative chat boards by PM if it helps.  Kinds regards  Tommy...

ps, the bowing has always been an option, not a requirement :)

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

I know someone that was told by the doctor to exercise more and thats exactly what happened. He had a heart attack.

Sorry, I’ve always had little filters and was exhausted. 

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Didn't that happen to UKGay69 , playing tennis or something.. ? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, boydeste said:

That sounds painful, what is a Gamble chain?

Its a chain that drags gambles ( the hook that carcasses hang from at the meat works )

Had to get muscle attached in my left big finger and stitched back up

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Recovering from a mild heart attack after my first 6 mile walk in years......

755A49AA-E91F-4BAB-B39A-37299A3E3166.png

Looking at that chart made my BPM rocket. Think I’ll stick to drinks🍷 in the garden. 75 steps. 🤗

• Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Just walked past my local pub and they have turned the car park in to outdoor seating. One way of stopping drink driving. 

@monkey_omelette knows it, The Old Manor. 

I certainly do. It's a while since i was down there though. Might have to book a trip and sample the delights of Pizza Gogo on the way back from that boozer to my hotel.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Lazy c—t

That was uncalled for. If I could walk more than a few yards without being In terrible pain, don’t you think I would do so. 🤔

Edited by KhunDon
  • Surprised 1

57 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

That was uncalled for. If I could walk more than a few yards without being In terrible pain, don’t you think I would do so. 🤔

I was joking....if I had walked more than 75 steps in my 30’s, I wouldn’t need to walk as much now

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I was joking....if I had walked more than 75 steps in my 30’s, I wouldn’t need to walk as much now

👌I was as fit as a butchers dog in my 30’s but it went downhill fast when I reached my 40’s. Now at 67 and falling apart at the seams, I class a good cough and a fart as exercise. 🤣

• Haha 2