What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just back from our afternoon walk. From home, down onto the Portway under Clifton Suspension Bridge then back up The Zig Zags which is a tortuous steep trail the home. Only 4km but a decent work out for 40mins 

A081E834-5EB6-4F4A-8670-23B16314D92E.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just finished " an hour read with Ziggy" .. when I am at home in the South ... Ziggy has to sit down with her Dad and read to me for 1 hour --- mandatory daily !

It is really hard to find kids books here in English .... so, I order a shit load of them online ....

I wonder how these little brains absorb it all .... Beach gal always yaks to Ziggy in Thai ... and I always yak to Ziggy in English

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Just finished " an hour read with Ziggy" .. when I am at home in the South ... Ziggy has to sit down with her Dad and read to me for 1 hour --- mandatory daily !

It is really hard to find kids books here in English .... so, I order a shit load of them online ....

I wonder how these little brains absorb it all .... Beach gal always yaks to Ziggy in Thai ... and I always yak to Ziggy in English

We don't have kids but know plenty of Thai/farang couples that do.I've always thought that when they start at such an early age they don't actually realise it's two different languages.

11 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yea, same here, missus sometimes talks to our 4 year old daughter in Thai.

At the start i said wait until she's a little bit older and has a good grasp of English, then teach her Thai as well. 

But then i hear our daughter singing Thai songs perfectly to her relatives in Thailand via Line or whatever. Well, i've no idea if they're perfect, her mum says they are 😄

So i just let them get on with it.  Their brains are like a little sponge when young, absorb everything. 

• Like 1

On 7/5/2020 at 5:30 PM, AJSP said:

Just back from our afternoon walk. From home, down onto the Portway under Clifton Suspension Bridge then back up The Zig Zags which is a tortuous steep trail the home. Only 4km but a decent work out for 40mins 

A081E834-5EB6-4F4A-8670-23B16314D92E.jpeg

Uses to run up there as a kid, not now though.

18 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Berry Head, Brixham, Devon.

A nice Devon Dumpling suits the location.

20200708_143948.jpg

Looks good to me mate.. enjoy 👍

Let me know when your back home, be good to have a catch up..