What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Lure fishing in the sea, I would use one that is bright and sparkles/flashes. Adding a scent probably won't help you much on a moving bait. Try varying the depth before retrieve and mix up the speed of the retrieve.  Make the lure jerky and erratic. Make it lift and sink by stopping the retrieve a few seconds etc.

Also fishing near structure/sunken boat, depth change will attract fish. 

Good luck.

Thanks  Bro ... cause I need all of the help I can get ...

• Like 1

Not right now but earlier this afternoon...... Recently bought a feeding station for garden birds. Similar to this. But I've been having problems with a gang of greedy squirrels who given the chance, will eat everything provided for the birds. They can even climb up the feeding station so I sprayed a silicon based aerosol up the first 5 foot of the pole. 

Good fun watching the little bastards slide down every time they tried to climb it. But they figured it out in the end. They just leap the 4 feet from the washing line pole onto the feeding bowl. 

Anybody know which air rifle I should buy? 

bst023_deluxe_bird_station-min.jpg

Edited by Aqualung
U
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Not right now but earlier this afternoon...... Recently bought a feeding station for garden birds. Similar to this. But I've been having problems with a gang of greedy squirrels who given the chance, will eat everything provided for the birds. They can even climb up the feeding station so I sprayed a silicon based aerosol up the first 5 foot of the pole. 

Good fun watching the little bastards slide down every time they tried to climb it. But they figured it out in the end. They just leap the 4 feet from the washing line pole onto the feeding bowl. 

Anybody know which air rifle I should buy? 

bst023_deluxe_bird_station-min.jpg

Go big or go home. 

A776_1_.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/9/2020 at 6:19 AM, Bazle said:

Happy Birthday! Have a great day. 🙂

It looks like sunny Devon isn't so sunny today, but a good weekend is ahead.

It's been a dry and warm week although overcast but the weather has been fine for all our adventures. 

At Blackpool sands near Salcombe today, lovely weather now.

On 7/9/2020 at 6:19 AM, Bazle said:

Happy Birthday! Have a great day. 🙂

It looks like sunny Devon isn't so sunny today, but a good weekend is ahead.

It's been a dry and warm week although overcast but the weather has been fine for all our adventures. 

At Blackpool sands near Salcombe today, lovely weather now.

Laughing at the 24/7 group email just sent.

Well not the actual email, the 'You might be interested in' bit in it which shows a few threads of interest. 

One of them is the Trump thread in the Politics section which shows @Ivan the terrible shouting at a mod that he's seriously warped and to consider his position 🤣 

To be fair, if i hadn't logged on for a while and seen that, it would maybe pique my interest :default_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Krapow said:

Laughing at the 24/7 group email just sent.

Well not the actual email, the 'You might be interested in' bit in it which shows a few threads of interest. 

One of them is the Trump thread in the Politics section which shows @Ivan the terrible shouting at a mod that he's seriously warped and to consider his position 🤣 

To be fair, if i hadn't logged on for a while and seen that, it would maybe pique my interest :default_biggrin:

I don't get the emails , probably have opted out .. but isn't Ivan always shouting at mods telling them to consider their  positions .... well depending on if it's past the yardarm in Oz ... 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I don't get the emails , probably have opted out .. but isn't Ivan always shouting at mods telling them to consider their  positions .... well depending on if it's past the yardarm in Oz ... 

How dare you!!!

280882580_yourewrong.jpg.ff6ef26aa1506d21bf3c378d6f876e31.jpg

• Haha 1

It's the 11th night, so me being a good Proddy, i'll be building a mini bonfire, getting drunk as f**k and screaming sectarian abuse at the Kaffolics!

It's all Orthodox Jewish round here, no Kaffolics, but it's the thought that counts!

:tonic:  :crabflute:  :UK:

• Haha 1

Mid-morning and I am contemplating the day's activities, and wondering how long it will be before the rain starts again; I don't think we've had two sunny days in a row since early June. It starts out nice in the morning and then it's raining by mid or late afternoon - I've seen summers like this before and they are really a piss off as our summers are short enough as it is at this latitude...