What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

On a train from Northampton to Euston after visiting a friend.  I will then catch a train from Paddington to Reading to have an overnight stay and a drink with Andy (Thinkingallowed).

Hope my wife and daughter will be waiting on the platform at West Drayton so they can join me for the remaining leg to Reading.

Been a busy few days but had the best fish and chips I ever tasted from a chippy in Duston.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

On a train from Northampton to Euston after visiting a friend.  I will then catch a train from Paddington to Reading to have an overnight stay and a drink with Andy (Thinkingallowed).

Hope my wife and daughter will be waiting on the platform at West Drayton so they can join me for the remaining leg to Reading.

Been a busy few days but had the best fish and chips I ever tasted from a chippy in Duston.

Hope you have a good day and drink with Andy 👍

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

A nice 5 mile walk in the countryside followed by my reward,Sapporo is a bit pricey but very nice.

da5d0ad9-5bf0-4f61-add1-4be8968c3833.jpg

f66cb356-878a-4c5f-bcac-77452b099477.jpg

49895d61-0f18-4e20-8307-bbda9009bb63.jpg

Haven't had Sapporo for years  , does the whole of the can lid still come off ?

Edited by Stillearly

8 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

No it's got a conventional ring pull but the can seems like quality 

Gosh that takes me back to 1989/1990 in Richmond - Joe Beaulais nightclub 😂

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, AJSP said:

Gosh that takes me back to 1989/1990 in Richmond - Joe Beaulais nightclub 😂

Blimey, spent many a night in there around that time. Pulled this girl of Singaporean descent one night there, proper looker, I was about 20 at the time. 

Richmond, Twickenham and Kingston were my hangouts when not at raves or rave clubs. 

54 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Blimey, spent many a night in there around that time. Pulled this girl of Singaporean descent one night there, proper looker, I was about 20 at the time. 

Richmond, Twickenham and Kingston were my hangouts when not at raves or rave clubs. 

Lived in Hounslow and then Windlesham the. Had my first kebab in Whitton 😎

Just got back from late evening shopping in Sainsburys. 

Part of my rock n roll lifestyle, I just don't care.😄

I will probably crack open a tube of Pringles and dose up with cough linctus and  listen to the Archers on Catch-up radio

How anarchic is that ?

• Haha 2