What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

With a girl ... that has got a great ass .. and I mean great ... I don't particularly like her feet .. but, I am not f**king her feet .. a gal I met on a songtel this afternoon .. I always yak to a gal I think is pretty ... never mind!  It helps a lot if you speak Thai .. then the oyster market is yours for the taking ...

But, I have gotten myself in some trouble with a number of these normal  gals ... they think after you do the deed with them .. they think they own or you are committed to them  .. no .. not me ..

I have one woman that I am committed to in my life .. that will never change ...

I have always said to them for fun .. even though they say yes .. you never know .. I just go with the flow and handle any shit that comes my way ..  you never know ..

And some of these gals can seriously throw some shit in your path .. like ripping all of the screens off your windows or,  sitting at your gate for days at a time  or,  sending you threat letters saying they are going to throw acid in your face ... I just take it all as a grain of salt ... never mind ...

If push comes to shove with their boy friends, brothers or husbands ( they never tell me about )  .. I  can take care of myself .. f**king bring it ..

Most of these "normal" gals -- baht takes control  ... a least with a P4P gal you know the terms .. but, I laugh anyway .. nothing really bothers me ... unless someone spits at me .. then you will see a man get mean ...

IMG_5310.JPG

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

With a girl ... that has got a great ass .. and I mean great ... I don't particularly like her feet .. but, I am not f**king her feet .. a gal I met on a songtel this afternoon .. I always yak to a gal I think is pretty ... never mind!  It helps a lot if you speak Thai .. then the oyster market is yours for the taking ...

But, I have gotten myself in some trouble with a number of these normal  gals ... they think after you do the deed with them .. they think they own or you are committed to them  .. no .. not me ..

I have one woman that I am committed to in my life .. that will never change ...

I have always said to them for fun .. even though they say yes .. you never know .. I just go with the flow and handle any shit that comes my way ..  you never know ..

And some of these gals can seriously throw some shit in your path .. like ripping all of the screens off your windows or,  sitting at your gate for days at a time  or,  sending you threat letters saying they are going to throw acid in your face ... I just take it all as a grain of salt ... never mind ...

If push comes to shove with their boy friends, brothers or husbands ( they never tell me about )  .. I  can take care of myself .. f**king bring it ..

Most of these "normal" gals -- baht takes control  ... a least with a P4P gal you know the terms .. but, I laugh anyway .. nothing really bothers me ... unless someone spits at me .. then you will see a man get mean ...

IMG_5310.JPG

Fucking love that Duran Duran song, top class song. 

20 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Done my jobs for the day, painted the felt on my shed with waterproof paint.

Feet up now with a beer watching the world champ snooker.

Seriously .. Bro .. I don't understand your passion for watching snooker .. wouldn't you be happier wasting your time doing something else ?

I am not busting your balls .. really, I am not ... .. I just don't understand ... there are a shit load of other things to do .....

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Seriously .. Bro .. I don't understand your passion for watching snooker .. wouldn't you be happier wasting your time doing something else ?

I am not busting your balls .. really, I am not ... .. I just don't understand ... there are a shit load of other things to do .....

Love snooker myself. 

I take it you don't fancy coming to a 5 day cricket test match with me then?. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Love snooker myself. 

I take it you don't fancy coming to a 5 day cricket test match with me then?. 😀

I would go with you Bro .. for sure .. I would "suck it up" and go with your " flow"   never complain .. and have as much fun with you as possible ... 

Believe it or not .. I had a a great Aussie friend until he died .. when I lived in HK .. I used to go to the HK Cricket Club with him .. he had me batting a couple of times .. but, sorry . I swung the club like Babe Ruth .. all of the Aussies and English guys on the field gave me a "break" .. lol .. they didn't care .. they laughed ...

Jeez .. some of those pitches are pretty hard to hit ...

Yea, I would go with you for sure !

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Watching the Northern Ireland Cup Final.

500 fans allowed at it, and no taking a knee!

Fucking "A"  ... I will never kneel .. never ... and f**k anyone that threatens or tries to force me .. f**k off .. never .. I will fight .. and I can get pretty mean when I am pushed ... not like my prison days but pretty close ..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Each to their own mate.

I am quite handy with a cue in my hand, so enjoy watching the pros make the game look easy!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just about to take a hire car back to the airport and then a power walk back from Heathrow to my home......

Was in Wales last week and you couldn't eat inside which meant most restaurants and pubs being closed so had to buy a few fast food meals to go or out of a supermarket. Need to rid myself of those excess pounds....

12 hours ago, boydeste said:

Each to their own mate.

I am quite handy with a cue in my hand, so enjoy watching the pros make the game look easy!

Probably one of the things I miss most,before all this covid crap I would play snooker in our club just up the road most Monday & Friday afternoons.Neither of us are very good but it was good fun with a few beers.

• Like 2

I'm suffering from earache and a loss of hearing.

For many years I've had a build up of excess wax & I've always gone to the surgery wherever I've lived & got them syringed with water.Never a problem.

They no longer do it,I was told to go to a private place not far away & get it sucked out.Cost £85 so got them to do both ears,only the left was fully blocked but I didn't want to have to pay another £85 when the other one plugged up.

I am now partially deaf in both ears and my left one is painful & feels like it's swollen inside.I'm on the list to see an NHS ENT consultant but after covid it may be a while.

Last week I paid £200 to see one privately & he carried out further suction to my left ear & said he would write to my GP to tell him to upgrade my referral to urgent,he said I require further tests & to do them privately would run to thousands of ££'s.

Why they stopped the syringe treatment at GP's surgeries I do not know,I can't think it's economic as it takes but a few minutes of a nurses time & a little water.

One thing I do know there's a lot of new private practices opening up offering suction treatment.

Beware anyone that makes use of them!

42 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

Probably one of the things I miss most,before all this covid crap I would play snooker in our club just up the road most Monday & Friday afternoons.Neither of us are very good but it was good fun with a few beers.

I struggle now on a snooker table because of my eyes, but I do still play quite a bit of competition pool whilst in Thailand.

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

I struggle now on a snooker table because of my eyes, but I do still play quite a bit of competition pool whilst in Thailand.

I play a lot of pool in Thailand,usually in Jomtien or Korat.In 1995/6 I had laser surgery on my eyes to correct myopia and my long game at snooker improved quite a bit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I play a lot of pool in Thailand,usually in Jomtien or Korat.In 1995/6 I had laser surgery on my eyes to correct myopia and my long game at snooker improved quite a bit.

I may consider eye surgery, at the moment I am in that stage where everything is slowly deteriating. I do wear glasses for driving now and my short vision is not so short anymore!

5 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I may consider eye surgery, at the moment I am in that stage where everything is slowly deteriating. I do wear glasses for driving now and my short vision is not so short anymore!

When I had mine done they would do one eye then wait 6 months before doing the other,it was also effing painful for the first 24 hours but they gave me some knockout pills.

Also it made me very susceptible to bright light & one of the first jobs I did afterwards took me to Malaga,Cairo & Hurgada,out on the flightline.

Supposed to be a doddle these days.

• Great Info 2