What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Settling down for the night, been a busy day ripping my central heating system apart to find a blockage. Blockage found and flushed out and prepped ready to be soldered back together tomorrow.

IMG_20200817_19291.jpg

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

Settling down for the night, been a busy day ripping my central heating system apart to find a blockage. Blockage found and flushed out and prepped ready to be soldered back together tomorrow.

IMG_20200817_19291.jpg

The dreaded microbore.... easy to install, apparently,  but even more easy to clog up...!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Painter said:

The dreaded microbore.... easy to install, apparently,  but even more easy to clog up...!

It's a proper pain in the ass mate, especially if the manifolds are installed under an internal wall, that's why I had to totally chop both legs out. I then had to cut as close to the manifold as posible to be able to rod out the pipes.

IMG_20200817_52156.jpg

IMG_20200817_37191.jpg

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 2

26 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Tight lines.

I am having a lazy day after my exploits with the copper. just as well as it has rained continuously today.

Good that you know a bit of plumbing. That kinda work here cost a fortune. It's sometimes $140 bucks just for them to show up. If I didn't have my nephew over the years who has a home improvement company, sort out my plumbing needs I'd be right f**Ked. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Good that you know a bit of plumbing. That kinda work here cost a fortune. It's sometimes $140 bucks just for them to show up. If I didn't have my nephew over the years who has a home improvement company, sort out my plumbing needs I'd be right f**Ked. 

It's very expensive here too. Fortunately I can turn my hand to most things which saves me alot of money.

16 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Is that your boat?  Quite nice. No "birds" on board to help you with your "bait" LOL! 

Did not realize until a few weeks ago, how much fun it was to be out on the water again.

I bought the boat from my father and keep it docked at his pier off his property. I am out on the Atlantic atm so you see less and less birds. The boat is a 22 foot pontoon.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, boydeste said:

He is a shadow of his former self unfortunately, but he still has a bit of flare and once settled into the game he can do some damage still.

His hair distracts me these days ... not sure if it's a syrup or a transplant  🙂 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Mr Mosquito said:

It's a syrup!! 

He did have a hair transplant (or more correctly a "scalp reduction") in the 90's, but with further hair loss he decided to go down the "hair system" route.  :default_detective:

What is a syrup? Google didn't help.

Reading the news, .... there is definitively a competition on who is going to push stupidity the furthest....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/20/celebrity-cat-in-the-running-to-be-new-zealander-of-the-year

Celebrity cat called Mittens in the running to be New Zealander of the year

What next ? A Nobel price to a dog ?

Another one :

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/aug/20/filmmakers-told-to-ditch-sex-scenes-to-protect-actors-from-coronavirus

Edited by Thai Spice