What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, Steelers4Life said:

I thought the flag was upside down. Only a trained eye will notice. 🙂 

It is upside down.

I always remember it by LWT (Left, White, Top), meaning the thicker white stripe is top left.

Edited by Britboy
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/19/2020 at 11:02 AM, Steelers4Life said:

I bought the boat from my father and keep it docked at his pier off his property. I am out on the Atlantic atm so you see less and less birds. The boat is a 22 foot pontoon.

I am selling it in a year and a half when I retire and move to SEA (hopefully if this current shit storm subsides a bit). You want to buy it? I"ll give ya a good deal on it my friend. 🙂 

3 hours ago, Painter said:

It was on the top floor of a 4 story block of flats.... he had fenders hanging from the balcony, so definitely wasnt in danger of drowning....

But it could have been a hostage situation and someone spotting the distress signal may have been their only chance of survival. :default_fun:

OK I will get me coat.

Edited by boydeste
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, boydeste said:

But it could have been a hostage situation and someone spotting the distress signal may have been their only chance of survival. :default_fun:

More likely to be someone who wants to appear patriotic (no issues with that) but is unaware of the flags meaning!

Either that, or the distress was too much beer when they flew it... or they'd run out...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Painter said:

More likely to be someone who wants to appear patriotic (no issues with that) but is unaware of the flags meaning!

Either that, or the distress was too much beer when they flew it... or they'd run out...

That would be flown at half mast methinks LOL

• Haha 2

Not now but last night we went to a Thai restaurant to take advantage of the 50% discount.The place had excellent reviews.

Four of us so we had chicken,lamb,beef & prawn dishes.The beef should've been sent to a cobblers & the "Tiger king prawns" should've been labelled "Tiger pigmy prawns".

We only ate out because the missus wanted the 50%....she cooks far better food than any Thai restaurant I've ever been in.This is why we don't eat out very often.

Edited by coxyhog
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Not now but last night we went to a Thai restaurant to take advantage of the 50% discount.The place had excellent reviews.

Four of us so we had chicken,lamb,beef & prawn dishes.The beef should've been sent to a cobblers & the "Tiger king prawns" should've been labelled "Tiger pigmy prawns".

We only ate out because the missus wanted the 50%....she cooks far better food than any Thai restaurant I've ever been in.This is why we don't eat out very often.

Same as my other half. Never wants to eat out at a Thai restaurant when we go out, says she cooks much better (which she does) Where did you go?

26 minutes ago, andyajn said:

Same as my other half. Never wants to eat out at a Thai restaurant when we go out, says she cooks much better (which she does) Where did you go?

The Chiang Mai Cottage in old town Hemel Hempstead.

Monday we're taking my mum out to an Italian which I've been told is excellent.

Watching the rain ...................................again.

Currently "Up Country" where the rainy season really is the "rainy season" and we sure have bought a ticket. It hardly ever seems to fucking stop and all four of our dogs have got the miseries because they will not venture out in the rain.

There was about a 15 minute window this morning so I was out on the wee Honda and brought the dogs back a load of BBQ which they woofed down and then promptly went back to being miserable. I spoil them something wrotten but I know how they feel.  😀

Screenshot_2020-08-22-09-03-56-84.png

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 1

Perfect weather at 06.30 am for breakfast on the terrass, but a bit cool for the swimming pool.

20200822_071423_copy_768x1024.jpg

But I braved the harsh conditions !

Now having a Bintang in a nice café while the Miss is at the supermarket.

Next, off to the beach for lunch.

Pensioners life !

• Like 1

On 8/21/2020 at 3:52 AM, coxyhog said:

Yea Bro ... I think the same with Beach gal .... her and her mother can cook their asses off ...... she is even getting pretty damn good with Farang food as well ....

• Like 1

Just now, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yea Bro ... I think the same with Beach gal .... her and her mother can cook their asses off ...... she is even getting pretty damn good with Farang food as well ....

My missus is fanatical about food & cooks just about anything and it usually turns out arroy.She just searches it out on Youtube.