What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

I just went into our village club for the first time since March,had a nice pint of the black stuff and ascertained that the snooker room is open,albeit with 2 tables instead of the usual 3.

So hopefully on Friday will have a first game of snooker for bloody ages.

I don't think the layoff will effect my game as I'm pretty shite even when playing regularly.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Tired with all this depressive Covid shit...

Looking to rent a nice yacht for a week or so . Some really nice vessels around .....

We could share if you're interested ?

Image 15.jpg

Image 16.jpg

Yeah, I know it's a bit more expensive than the famous Secret's yacht .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thai Spice said:

Tired with all this depressive Covid shit...

Looking to rent a nice yacht for a week or so . Some really nice vessels around .....

We could share if you're interested ?

Image 15.jpg

Image 16.jpg

Yeah, I know it's a bit more expensive than the famous Secret's yacht .....

No interest, none appear to have helipads.

• Haha 3

On 8/26/2020 at 10:16 PM, Sea-Hawks said:

...so, before I get started, I am Asian-American and about a quarter of my relatives have at least some or 1/2 Chinese heritage.  

The Chinese family across the street, slightly to the left, moved in 9 months ago and have never mowed their lawn.  My neighbors have politely offered them use of their lawn mower if needed.....and still no mowing done....just a jungle of high grass.  

The neighbors directly across the street, put a canoe on top of their car, packed up few things and took them & their kids on a vacation for a couple of weeks.  They asked me to water their lawn.  I noticed that there all of a sudden seems to be  dog crap on the lawn.  Another neighbor to my right came by to chat in the afternoon and told me the other Chinese family to my right, they will come out with their dog at night , walk across the street where the family is now on vacation, will let the dog crap on the lawn, won’t pick up the crap and then walk back across the street to go inside.  

I happened to be outside yesterday talking with another neighbor when the chinese guy to my right went to go to the mail box. I politely said hi to the chinese guy, told him that if he could from now on pick-up after his dog it would be appreciated.   I smiled and tried to keep it friendly....no reply, but mumbled something in chinese as he was walking away from us towards the mailbox.  The neighbor talking with me started to move towards the chinese guy, but I pulled him back and told him to just leave it alone.....

A few of the neighbors plan this weekend to go over and mow the lawn of the chinese family that has never mowed their lawn....

Some fucking people .. just have no respect ... I would have let your neighbor make a move on the Chinese f**k and "had his back" ... some people need to be taught a lesson the "hard way"!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, maipenrai said:

You're a dedicated man....lol...

I got half way through packing up and a storm ripped through. Home now with everything soaked. What didn't get wet packing up got wet being taken out the car to the garage. Now showered up with a beer. Will hope for some sun in the week to dry it all out.

Just about to boil wash all our sons white school shirts, as apparently, according to her indoors they have been hanging, clean and ironed in his wardrobe for several months, so are of course, a hazard to his health!
 I was told this whilst on my knees genuflecting to she who must be obeyed.🤣

• Haha 1

On 8/26/2020 at 4:36 PM, coxyhog said:

I just went into our village club for the first time since March,had a nice pint of the black stuff and ascertained that the snooker room is open,albeit with 2 tables instead of the usual 3.

So hopefully on Friday will have a first game of snooker for bloody ages.

I don't think the layoff will effect my game as I'm pretty shite even when playing regularly.

The mate I play with has more than his fair share of jam....the first snooker ball he's hit for 5 months & he snookers me off the break....😂

• Haha 1

Well, stopped by Beach Gals flower shop .. I am serious, she has a flower factory going on there ..  9 Burmese gals work at the flower shop and talk about a " in sync" team ...

Bless Beach gals heart .... she is non stop with everything .. lol

I have no idea what she sells anything for .. it is her business and I never ask her any questions .... and when I do stop by she always put me to work .. LOL

IMG_5407.JPG

IMG_5408.JPG

IMG_5409.JPG

IMG_5411.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

Getting back online after the guys digging up the road outside managed to knock the power out for a few hours. I was mid way in replying to @Thinkingallowed when everything went off. checked the RCB board, fine, checked all the trip switches ,all up, checked the outside wall main supply circuit, all good. Was going a bit loopy trying to work out what had happened when my neighbour knocked, we looked across the road and there were a few sheepish looking contractors making some calls...