What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

21 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Just finished making transportation and hotel bookings for another 3 week road trip. Off on Wedensday retirement is great 

Will miss you I think as we're in Nong Khai until Tuesday then Udon after that for a few days.

My travelling buddy S got a call from Bow last night that Johnny no legs had died suddenly.  I think you'll know him so have you heard anything on the grapevine as to cause of death?

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

Not a bad wee view from our room to waken up with!

We're just a quick swim across the sea to Gazza 😂

IMAG1929.jpg

IMAG1928.jpg

you're making me jealous. My view is currently grey clouds, rain and not much else 😞

Looks absolutely stunning. I'll tap you up for a few details when you get back, is the place kid friendly?.

2 hours ago, Butch said:

you're making me jealous. My view is currently grey clouds, rain and not much else 😞

Looks absolutely stunning. I'll tap you up for a few details when you get back, is the place kid friendly?.

Very kid friendly, splash park and seperate aqua park with slides.

• Thanks 1

Resting today as was in Neath yesterday looking at the house I will be moving into, a bit of measuring etc. 4.5 hours on the M4 wasn't my idea of a good trip but I didn't have a choice,

Ordered a washing machine just now and looking to rent a Luton Van with tail lift for when we move.

I just seem to be in cars or vans in the last 4 weeks and one day I actually might just find time to rest but my issues are nothing compared to those affected by some of the news we have had to deal with lately so I will just say I am happy to be walking this lovely earth.

A glass of wine will help right now.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Resting today as was in Neath yesterday looking at the house I will be moving into, a bit of measuring etc. 4.5 hours on the M4 wasn't my idea of a good trip but I didn't have a choice,

Ordered a washing machine just now and looking to rent a Luton Van with tail lift for when we move.

I just seem to be in cars or vans in the last 4 weeks and one day I actually might just find time to rest but my issues are nothing compared to those affected by some of the news we have had to deal with lately so I will just say I am happy to be walking this lovely earth.

A glass of wine will help right now.

Must have almost bumped into you. We went to Lady Falls in Glynneath yesterday 

B9973B36-3E85-4CE9-B161-0D33060CD043.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, AJSP said:

Must have almost bumped into you. We went to Lady Falls in Glynneath yesterday 

B9973B36-3E85-4CE9-B161-0D33060CD043.jpeg

Soon won't be too far from you guys, the west country and Wales, lovely part of the UK.

Might not get Gary back from Greece though, looks beautiful there too.

Just been out for a ride for a hour. 

Roads really quiet for a bank holiday Monday. Sun's coming out as well and warming up. Been pretty cold last couple of days. Should get some mileage in this week as I am off work all week, only used 7 days holiday so far this year. 

• Like 1