What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

58 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Trying to recover from a particularly bad migraine. I only get them maybe 10 times a year, but when they come, they are bad. Massive head ache and impaired vision. Going for a lie down with the curtains drawn. 

Saw there was a shooting by you today - a👮‍♀️ 

Been out for a walk along the Neath river to a waterfall, pics to follow later.

Had a great weekend with Binlid (Gary AKA Gazza) and his lovely wife and also Thinking Allowed (Andy).  Will add a weekend of photos after picking the wee one up and then prepare for our local lock-down here in Neath, Wales from 6 pm.

• Like 1

Just about to try and visit my best mate in hospital. He was diagnosed recently with Myeloma and has been in a lot of pain and tons of medication which have some nasty side effects. He passed out in his kitchen and cracked 2 ribs into the bargain. He was taken to hospital and is in the Acute Medical Unit. 

I am not sure what the visit rules are but hoping to see him if only for a short while. 

Played snooker in our club yesterday,under the new rules it's table service so every 15-20mins a barmaid comes to ask us if we need more drinks,then brings them in to us.Big improvement on having to go to the bar & wait to get served!

We all had money on our cards put behind the bar so all contactless.Supposed to sit down after each shot & mask up before going to the toilet but that's no problem.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Today's view.

IMG_20200929_56343.jpg

So when it gets proper cold, ice, snow, whatever.

Do you still camp out, or is it more of a warmer weather thing?

I used to go fishing every weekend as a kid in Northern ireland, Toomebridge, huge bream, perch and even bigger pike. But haven't done it in years. 

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

So when it gets proper cold, ice, snow, whatever.

Do you still camp out, or is it more of a warmer weather thing?

I used to go fishing every weekend as a kid in Northern ireland, Toomebridge, huge bream, perch and even bigger pike. But haven't done it in years. 

In my early years I would still fish nights all through the winter, or until the lake froze over. The last 6 years I have spent my winters in Thailand.  If I have to stay in the UK this year I will knock the nights on the head and do a few day sessions. Probably chase a different species like pike.

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 1