What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

52 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

I just put a big pot of lamb rogan josh on the hob,used a jar & a half of Pataks paste,which the purists will say is cheating but every time I've used Pataks the outcome has been superb & better than any ruby house around here can do.

& just opened my 2nd big bottle of Tiger....can't cook without beer!

That's one thing I do miss with not drinking, a nice curry and a few cold lagers. 

Perfect combination. 

Not the same without the lager. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

That's one thing I do miss with not drinking, a nice curry and a few cold lagers. 

Perfect combination. 

Not the same without the lager. 

I went out Wednesday, my first drink for over a month ... meal and a few beers , then some more beers .... still feeling jaded today  🙃

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

I went out Wednesday, my first drink for over a month ... meal and a few beers , then some more beers .... still feeling jaded today  🙃

I'd probably be on my arse after a few,and a hangover from hell. 

When I stopped, my tolerance was so high I never got them no matter how much I drank.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, galenkia said:

I'd probably be on my arse after a few,and a hangover from hell. 

When I stopped, my tolerance was so high I never got them no matter how much I drank.

I never really had them until I hit 30 ...and they have got worse with age ... my body trying to tell me something.... one day I will listen  

• Haha 1

My mate & his Chinese missus are going up to Skegness to stay with his aunt on Tuesday so we're having them round for dinner this afternoon....we usually drink far too much but for me it'll be day 3 of a bit of a binge,started on Friday at snooker then yesterday the missus was in London so I drank far too much beer & wine.Next week I have to cut back on the booze.

But that's next week....🍺

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Painter said:

Well, anything is possible after a good dream ...

And speaking about journalism, I googled "longest bridge in the world", and look what comes up in 3rd position ......

And that comes from a construction world magazine....🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Screenshot_20201012-065320_Samsung Internet_copy_1024x576.jpg

59 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Well, anything is possible after a good dream ...

And speaking about journalism, I googled "longest bridge in the world", and look what comes up in 3rd position ......

And that comes from a construction world magazine....🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Screenshot_20201012-065320_Samsung Internet_copy_1024x576.jpg

The Weinan Weihe Grand Bridge comes 3rd. 

What about it? 🙂

On 10/10/2020 at 11:52 PM, Stillearly said:

You and me both ..... feel worse than total shit today .. but no excuses .. up and at it ... but, man !

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

On 10/2/2020 at 12:59 AM, Yesitisdakid said:

I have traveled the country extensively the last 2 1/2 Month always planing out where i will go. I am doing things a little differently this coming trip. I am taking the first Bus from Pattaya to Ekamai in Bangkok on the 5th and then the MRT to the train station and look at the departure board and then choose my first stop. I will book the hotel on my phone after train ticket is bought. Will stay a couple of days then off to the next town via bus or train doing it basically the same way. The best thing about the Transportation here in Thailand you can get just about anywhere from anywhere. It is really nice to not have to be anywhere at any given time.

25 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Trying to figure out where to go next planning a trip I am due a holiday 🙂

Where did you end up on the 5th?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

North and South I went up close to buriram then back to Bangkok for a few nights then to Phuket Hat Yai now in trat back to Pattaya tomorrow night to figure out where the next trip will take

King of the road! 🙂

Sounds like a great adventure.